“Nice Place Good Food”

Ranked #385 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Wyndham which is in the same huge parking lot.
We tried the pizza, burger and chicken sandwich.
Al were as ordered, came out quickly & very tasty. The chips and salsa were great too.

Liked the beer selection and atmosphere.

Good for singles, couples or families.
Reasonably priced

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Whenever we visit a place we like to try local beer- there is no brewery in the location but we did try 2 different flights of their beer and we were very pleased. It had gotten just ok rev. because of slow service--our server was Manny and he was excellent and very friendly and knowledgeable. Service was a bit slow but I think they are understaffed. I had the pizza which was good- my husband had the crispy parm chicken and it came out cold- overall we enjoyed it it really rates a bit better than average. Would try it again

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on back to back nights because we like the BJs brand and try to go when we’re in the area. The first night was decent. Although busy, we were seated quickly and service was equally efficient. Meals came quickly and we enjoyed desert afterward.

On our second night, with a larger group, the service was incredibly slow. The restaurant was busy but not to capacity, and it turned into an almost three hour experience. It started by our waiter telling us that he recorded special instructions for a particular order but the kitchen staff may not get it right...and they didn’t. Meals came out in stages so that those who were served first were almost done by the time the last person received theirs. Desert came out in pairs at 15 minute intervals. Not sure why the slow progress but the kitchen staff wasn’t on their A-game.

Nevertheless, BJs is a pretty decent place for a drink and meal. Maybe the service is just hit and miss at times.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A diamond in the rough! It is awesome! Best prices and amazing food!!!!! I highly recommend this place if you are visiting. Best food in Orlando for sure.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I were at the Visit Orlando building and decided to stop for dinner at BJ's- so glad we did. The restaurant is clean and well maintained. We were greeted promptly and seated at a table per our request. Our server (Amber E, I took note of her name, because she deserved to have a call out for her excellent service!)- was attentive, informative and friendly. I hope she is a trainer for the restaurant, because she did a great job, with the perfect combination of being attentive without being intrusive.
I read some of the other reviews and had to shake my head about the people who couldn't find anything to eat. The menu is huge, with a great variety of choices. My husband pondered an appetizer because he knew it was going to take me a bit of time to decide.

We started off with a Jeremiah Red Ale for hubby, and I got one of their house brewed Ginger Beers. Both were delicious.

My husband ordered the special, which was BBQ ribs. He got a wedge salad to start, french fries and asparagus as his sides. His meal also came with a pizookie for dessert, and we chose the salted caramel version, which was delicious. My husband was especially taken with the asparagus. It was simply cooked, but was done perfectly so the natural flavor was front and center.

I started with the Golden Beet and Arugula salad, Diced golden beets, arugula, red onions, strawberry vinaigrette, goat cheese, toasted almonds, dried cranberries. It was amazing, I could eat that salad every day and be happy. For my entree, I decided to try the Enlightened Barbacoa Cauliflower Tacos, served with roasted red peppers, corn, cheese, onions, tomatoes, and Greek yogurt crema and cilantro on | chargrilled pita. The seasonal bistro grains on the side had quinoa with black beans, corn, and a light sauce. Really delicious- and not too heavy.

I ordered the BJ's PM Porter to drink with my meal, and was delighted that it actually went really, really well with the Salted Caramel Pizookie. (The salted caramel brought out the chocolate, caramel and molasses notes in the Porter with just enough bitterness to pleasantly offset the sweetness of the cookie/ice cream.) Terrific end to a great meal.

I would definitely visit BJ's again without hesitation as there were lots of other delicious sounding meals on their menu.