USD 95
USD 85
HolidayInn.com
USD 302
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 318
USD 186
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 276/night.

USD 124
USD 102
HolidayInn.com
USD 595
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2017

If you value common curiosity and your safety -- DO NOT STAY HERE! There are hidden charges !! They want to charge $25 for early check in, even if that means 30 minutes, then talk about you in Spanish as if you are not there on how they can't believe you can't wait 30 minutes. I answered in English, understanding every word of their Spanish as to we drove from out of town and wanted to be on time and said. I would not pay $25 for less than 30 minutes.
The female at the computer was training, which I understand, but her trainer had to speak in Spanish to her, and answered her personal cell phone while doing so, even going to so far to tell the person on her cell phone "She was working." They finally agreed to check me in and never mentioned my request for a first floor room, which was not available to due construction everywhere! We made it to the stairwell that they directed us to and the light was not working. Had to use my cell phone light to see where we were going. Then walk to our "room" which had open plaster, ac unit pulling out of the wall and no 2nd lock for door. We went to the desk to tell them about the stairs and they wondered which stairwell we used -- that shouldn't matter. We did not feel safe. They agreed to a refund since not staying and we left while we could.
BTW, their housekeeping crew has their children helping also, dog feces near pool, and pool was not clean. I will say after telling us no rooms on 1st floor, two magically came avail. They had no carpet and looked like out of a movie. Yes that old.

Room Tip: Go Elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Belinda G
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Broken tv? Broken toilet? Broken bed? Dust? Humidity? Marihuana? Worse manager? All of them! If you wanna see all of those together so go to that hotel! Oh and the “manager” and the marihuana everywhere? I can’t tell nothing good about this experience! Don’t go there!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Crisbl10
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We made our reservation but when we showed up there were no rooms available except one where they could lock us in but we wouldn't be able to leave until someone let us out.

There was no remorse and due to the run going on at Disney most rooms were sold out. It took us until midnight to find something available in the area.

It may have been a good thing though because the foyer smelled like must and the people working were so rude.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed 28 October 2017

It could be a good place if they cleaned and provided customer service. They did not have hot water for the 7 nights we stayed. I had to hunt someone down to get clean towels. There were empty pop cans under the bed and dresser. They never cleaned the floor. The sheets did not fit the bed. The electric was on the fritz in bathroom and hall. They would not answer the phone and many times you could not find anyone at the front desk. It really was gross! They should have given me my money back. Not sure if it was the place but my husband and I came home sicker that we have ever been.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Brenda L B
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

There were no towels in the room. The pillows and sheets were dirty!There were a used bandage in the shower.Rhe air condicioner smell horrible .The houekeeper put a noise Fan just infront our door early in the morning because the carpet was soaked .And they do not returned our deposit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family