“Great for a date or special night, but worked well with clients too”
Review of Chatham's Place

Chatham's Place
Ranked #2 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: Italian, French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A fine dining experience like no other in Orlando. Locally sourced ingredients, farm fresh from the Chef's very own local farm. A local favorite for over 20 years.
Detroit, Michigan
“Great for a date or special night, but worked well with clients too”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Great food, great wine, great service. I forgot I was in Orlando.

Texas
“Superb cuisine - outstanding service”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is a small boutique type restaurant that delivers on the reviews on TripAdvisor.

We took a small group of clients there for dinner last weekend, based solely on the reviews from TripAdvisor. Wow. I am generally pretty hard to impress as far as restaurants. We eat out about 2/3 of our meals and our expectations are high.

That is especially true when entertaining clients.

Chatham's Place really excelled in every category. There is an ambiance that is hard to find these days. The restaurant is smaller than most and it was almost full the night we dined. There is a piano player who plays and sings pretty well also. That makes it fun.

Our server was prompt and accurate. Our orders were correct when delivered and the service was very attentive without being disruptive.

The food - well be prepared to be wowed. The flavors and presentation were so creative and yet delicious. I had a red snapper that was fantastic, and a taste of some crusted ahi tuna that had the most incredible flavor.

Honestly there isn't one thing I would change about this place.

3 Thank TraveljunkieTexas
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impeccable service and excellent food”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I strive to find high quality, locally owned restaurants while travelling. While visiting Orlando in February 2012, I stumbled across Chatham's Place one afternoon while out and about between meetings. That evening I took my wife there for dinner. I have dined in many top flight throughout the country. My dining experience at Chatham's place was 2nd to none in my opinion. The service, food and atmosphere was all spot on for me. The service was personal and attentive but not overwhelming. The food was prepared excellently and served hot. The atmosphere was lively but not too overwhelming and allowed for quite conversation with my wife. I highly recommend calling for reservations in advance. My wife would give them 6 starts if she could.

1 Thank VFromOhio
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Top notch in every aspect”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Went here on 2/6/12 based largely on feedback I saw here. Man o man did this place not disappoint! Overall experience was fabulous. Initial seating experience was quick, courteous and unobtrusive. Menu was excellent and additional specials opened up even more great options. Wine list was excellent with some regulars as well as many off the beaten path bottles. Service was attentive but discreet. Food was spectacular. Portions were hefty. Ambiance of restaurant was perfect. I would go back here in a heartbeat and will upon my next trip to Orlando. It is an expensive meal but you get everything you pay for and more. From a value standpoint, it is spectacular. DONT MISS THIS PLACE!!

1 Thank jcabbage
Clermont, Florida, United States
“Truly Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I am not one for writing reviews, however, after recently visiting Chathams Place I was compelled to share my experience. This restaurant is like no other, the service is impecable and the food is amazing! Tucked away from the main drag of restaurants in the area, Chathams Place is truly a wonderful experience from the time of reservation to the end of the meal. The staff at the restaurant are so unassuming that often you don't even know they are there, yet their knowledge of the menu and descriptions of the meals is like listening to a symphony! The food is incredibly well presented and the the flavors work so well together. I can not give Chef Tony, Maurice and their staff enough praise, thank you for a wonderful evening and I look forward to returning soon.

2 Thank Sally W