2,227 results
All reviewslazy riverlickety splitcharacter breakfastkids clubadult poolgolden oakfamily poola park view roomwater slidescapa restaurantkids for all seasonsmagic kingdomdisney worldsplash zonepool servicein room dininglobby bar
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This property is jaw dropping, every last attention to detail was met. The staff is friendly and courteous and attentive. SO close to Disney parks without the crowded feeling. I truly felt pampered and relaxed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Overall very satisfied. Bus service left a lot to be desired - not your typical Four Seasons service - such as door to door - as it is outsourced to a local vendor and bus drivers are not Four Seasons employees - although the bus clearly has Four Seasons Resort painted on the side. Bus makes multiple stops at multiple resorts, so you may be on the bus for longer than you expect - so factor that into your plans - or take a taxi or Uber to the park.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Perfect for my husband's birthday celebration with our whole family. The staff was impeccable and very helpful with all the planning before we arrived. All events were executed perfectly and our family was very sad to leave,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about the Four Seasons Orlando. We have previously stayed at the Four Seasons Chicago and Baltimore and were absolutely blown away by the service. We’ve also stayed at the Waldorf Chicago so we have other 5 star resorts to compare service to. While the FS Orlando has the most well maintained property with excellent amenities, it fell short of its sister properties and competition in my eyes. We were there for only 1 night as a getaway to relax since I am pregnant and I really wanted to treat my almost 2 year old to the character breakfast. I requested early check in and, while I know this cannot be guaranteed, we checked in at 2:30pm and our room was not ready. I’m surprised they wouldn’t just offer us another room since all room categories were available online when I booked the night before. The person checking us in saw that I was very pregnant and that my toddler was fussy, given this is the FS I guess I expected they would have offered us another option. Anyway, we were told I would get a text when the room was ready - definitely before 4pm (check in time). As it turns out, we did not get the text until 4:11pm. Yes, 11 minutes late is not a big deal, but again I’m surprised that we were not offered something else sooner.

Finally got to our room and it was in great condition. Beautiful and spacious. At our previous recent FS stays and our Waldorf stay our rooms were always stocked with baby related products - soap, shampoo, lotion, a diaper genie and even diapers at the FS Baltimore last fall. This room had none of these extra touches for a family traveling with a small child. I was VERY surprised. I obviously don’t need these items as I brought my own, but the fact that there was nothing done at the FS Orlando when we had so much done without asking at the other hotels really let me down on service.

Throughout the stay, most employees seemed happy and were generally very nice, but there were a number who just seemed like they were there to work and nothing more. That extra positive attitude and genuine interest in guests we have experienced at other resorts just was not applicable here. What is interesting is that we paid the most money on a per night basis here than at the other resorts, yet the level of service was much less.

I am torn on whether to return for a longer stay because of the reasons stated above. Living in Tampa, I was overjoyed that a FS was built nearby because in a few months when I have 2 small children traveling to Orlando will be easier in the beginning than getting on a plane. But, 2 small kids with the knowledge that the service will be a lot less appealing than other FS resorts is making me question my return.

Overall, I can’t say enough about the wonderful property, but I am not happy with the level of service provided.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Shanti G
FourSeasonsOrlando, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Good afternoon Shanti,

I appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at check-in and with our staff. We are constantly striving to improve and ensure each of our guests has the best possible stay- your valuable input will be shared with our team internally. Should you wish to discuss further, I invite you to reach out to us at executiveoffice.orlando@fourseasons.com. I do hope you and your family will come visit us again in the future.

All the best,
Charles Fisher, Resort Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

First off, this property offers just about everything for a family visiting Disney. 5 acre water park without the lines, multiple great restaurants, nice gym, spa services, etc.

There is a character breakfast with Pluto, Mickey and Minnie at least two days per week, which is a exceptional.

Close proximity to the parks and you can watch the fireworks from your room or the balcony of Capa, one of their restaurants.

There is live music in the lobby bar and Quinn performs on Mondays. He is lights out.

What is not to love? They allowed a resident to build a huge two story home with 15+ windows overlooking what used to be a private children’s pool area. It is literally 10 feet from the resort wall. The home is currently still under construction so if you want to enjoy privacy with your kiddos by the pool, plan a visit soon.

Have to end on a high note for this resort...it is one of our favorites worldwide and the staff is absolutely top notch. Some of the happiest and most hospitable people you will meet.

Cannot imagine anyone not enjoying this resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family