Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ct t

My vacation

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 May 2024
Rooms where clean and spotless they where also cold staff was friendly with the customers quite place look just like the pictures listend on the website. Room service is on point and pretty acamadating. Definitely recommend this for anyone that's trying to just get away from everything and just be at peace for a couple days or a week.
Date of stay: May 2024
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 22 May 2024
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your vacation at WoodSpring Suites. It’s wonderful to know that you found our rooms clean, comfortable, and exactly as advertised.

Our team takes great pride in providing a peaceful and accommodating environment for our guests, and your kind words about our friendly staff and top-notch room service are greatly appreciated. We're thrilled that you felt at ease and were able to relax during your stay.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you need another peaceful getaway.

AU$225
    AU$201
    AU$214
29.6 km from WoodSpring Suites Orlando North - Maitland
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
AU$406
    AU$197
36.9 km from WoodSpring Suites Orlando North - Maitland
Free parking
View more hotels in Orlando
All reviews rooms smell an extended stay clean rooms family vacation great place to stay furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2024

Nice clean and spacious rooms…Staff was great……..Carl and Shay was amazing, very convenient area…..pet friendly was the best part I got to bring my dog with me on this stay…will stay again when visiting the Area…………………….great job staff😃

Room tip: Better bed they are a little hard
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
WoodSpring Suites Orlando Maitland General Manager, Other at WoodSpring Suites Orlando North - Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at WoodSpring Suites and found our rooms clean and spacious.

It’s wonderful to know that you appreciated the convenience of our location and that our pet-friendly policy allowed you to bring your dog along. Shay and I are especially grateful for your kind words, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the area. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing WoodSpring Suites!

Reviewed 22 May 2024

My experience at WoodSpring Suites was pretty good. Rooms were clean and cold, Just like the pictures . I was there from march till may, and management was great. Cj was the best thing that happened to that hotel and the team he brang with him held pressure. Our kids were able to spend lots of time in the parking lot enjoy great weather. With great staff meeting new people and a clean and spacious room , this is the hotel for you. From short stays to long.

Room tip: The moms are awesome and very welcoming.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience as a long-term guest at WoodSpring Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay from March to May and found our rooms clean, comfortable, and true to the pictures.

It’s wonderful to know that our management and team made a positive impact on your stay. Your kind words about CJ and the team are truly appreciated, and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. We're also glad your kids could enjoy the nice weather in our parking lot and that our staff contributed to a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we are grateful for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for both short and long stays in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2024

Staff was very nice and my room was clean. I had my a/c go out and Mark the maintenance man was there to fix it within the hour. Maggie and Francis are great kept both the rooms and the hotel clean. Always stayed busy. This is a hotel that I would recommend if you are in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank J O
WoodSpring Suites Orlando Maitland General Manager, Other at WoodSpring Suites Orlando North - Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. It's fantastic to know that our staff, especially Mark, Maggie, and Francis, contributed to making your visit enjoyable and comfortable. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back if you're ever in the area again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 15 April 2024

I felt like I was at home until my house was ready. The people in the office are wonderful. They are good with my chilren.THE LAUNDRY ROON IS CLEAN YOU DONT SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE HANGING OUT I feel like I am at home and I I'm safe the management team is great
I would recommend anytime

Room tip: The people are friendly
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jerome S

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that you felt at home during your stay with us. It's wonderful to know that our office staff made you and your children feel welcome and that you appreciated the cleanliness of our laundry room and the overall safety of our hotel. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

When I get in the hospitality and guest services and just the care in person they were always smiling and always there I felt like even though my home was gone I'm at home until I get another one so I'm right here with family and I appreciate everything that was brings us brought to me I've been through a lot and I just want to say to the staff keep doing what you doing you're doing a great job

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your heartfelt review! We're truly touched by your kind words and are delighted to hear that our team made you feel at home during your stay. It's our goal to provide a welcoming and caring environment for all our guests, and knowing that we could bring some comfort to you during a challenging time means the world to us. We'll make sure to pass along your appreciation to our staff. Thank you for recognizing their hard work and dedication. We look forward to continuing to serve you and hope to see you again soon.