Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food
Ranked #345 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Take a journey through the cantinas, street carts, and markets of Mexico City for the best food you've never had at Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food. Only the freshest ingredients-marinated, roasted, or grilled to perfection-are used to create the craveable Mexican street food fare that has drawn attention from the culinary elite around the globe. The incredible food, colorful décor, and authentic bar menu will make you feel like you just discovered a hidden gem that only locals know about.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So unfortunately it was late, maybe that’s why our food was served at room temp? Even the steak fajitas? The steak had a good taste but it wasn’t hot, neither were any of our other entrees. We were starving and none of us wanted to complain, felt like it wlda just been longer. I had a pork sandwich, the pork was on the rubbery side, like when you reheat meat via microwave. On the up side, service was friendly. Restaurant very cool looking, they had cool mariachi type singers doing pop songs. I hate giving bad reviews!

Date of visit: April 2018
Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for sharing about your visit to Antojitos! I am truly disappointed that your experience was not all that you hoped for. If you wouldn’t mind emailing me with a copy of your review at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com, I would love to try and rectify the situation!

Sr. Coordinator, CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (1,931)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

After a long day at universal studios it was nice to unwind at the bar for some drinks and dinner. Christine was our bartender and she was such a nice person with great menu knowledge. The combo fajitas were really good as well as our stingray margaritas.

Date of visit: April 2018

I can't wait to share your kind words with Christine! We hope to see you again soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The wait for a table was an hour, which I wouldn’t mind, but there was not a lot of efficiency in the service so it was easy to see why the wait was so long. The elotes (corn on the cob) were good and not too spicy. Refried beans were very watery and more like soup. The fajitas were average compared to every other Mexican food restaurant. The mariachi band played a few songs, but were off stage more than they were on. Overall I wouldn’t say this wasn’t a fantastic Mexican meal, but our expectations were high based on the reviews.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We went Antojitos for the second time this week. The meal was lovely-we had fresh guacamole made at the table and Nachos with chicken to start. Then a variety of main courses. We sat outside- it was lovely and warm. The service was excellent and the waitress called Sanaa remembered the wine we had ordered from 3 nights before and lots of our order. I would definitely recommend

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, we hope to have you back real soon! :)

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Orlando for family Vacation (not visiting Universal) and decided to visit City Walk. We visited Universal last summer so we’re familiar with the area and wanted to try something different. This is “authentic Mexican” and was just so-so. The dining room was jam-packed with tables to the point it was hard to walk through without bumping a chair to table. We had to pay $22 to park and this restaurant was not worth it at all. The food was not hot and just ok, the waiter was inattentive and our table was literally right next to the stage so when the “band” came out we couldn’t even have a conversation. The “band” was mediocre at best and didn’t seem to have the attention of the guests. I would not recommend this restaurant even if parking was free.

Date of visit: March 2018