“"Top Of The World"”

Ranked #31 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Randolph, Massachusetts
“"Top Of The World"”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My family and I travel to Orlando Florida every year for vacation. We stay at alot of hotels and resorts. We came to this resort hotel for dinner one year to Calle Belle and never will go anywhere else. I see alot of reviews and I still don't understand why people complain about paying for parking or Wi Fi. Most of the other big hotels charge the same so if you don't want to pay for parking or Wi Fi then call ahead and see if they are free and then decide if you want to stay there or not. Very easy to do so I guess what I am trying to say is stop complaining about vacation and this resort-hotel! P.S. I love this place!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank DEELUU
tshoemaker, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Hi DEELUU!

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We greatly appreciate it. Your review has me smiling.

I hope when you come back next year you remember my information and reach out to me.

Thanks again,

tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (959)
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed here using Priceline negotiator for two nights totaling $174 (+15 a night self parking). My family (wife & three girls 7,6,1) and I loved it for the price.  Our room was nice; it had a safe & mini fridge.  Wifi was $10 a day (lame) but the pool area was great.  The only downside was the hike from the parking lot and some of the valet were rude when we loaded our car as we left.  Overall our stay was great, the staff was friendly, and we would definitely stay here again.

5 min to Seaworld
10-15 min to Universal
20 min to Disney (depends on I-4 traffic)

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Apostlealex
tshoemaker, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Hi Apostlealex!

Thank you for the kind words. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

The hotel was very impressive with overall look and feel. The parking was high at $16 a night for self parking and $20 for valet. Security at front entrance and in parking lot. They could use someone to shuttle you to the main doors as self parking is a long walk to entrance. You have to carry your bags a little ways. I was a little upset when the security guard drove by us twice and ignored us but picked up other guests of the same race and gave them a ride to the front entrance. The hotel is very large and a nice feel. The 3 pools are very nice but they do need to make sure kids stay out of the quite pool. While trying to relax in the hot tub 6 little boys jumped in and splashed everyone in the hot tub. Running in and out from the kid pool to the quite pool. There are many restraunts and food options to choose from. Some are a little higher priced but overall nice. One negative is they didnt even have some of the food they pictured on the walls. They didn't have some of the shakes and ran out of hot dodge and also didn't have sherbet ice-cream that they offered. The rooms were very nice and clean and big. Make sure to ask for a pool side room. Very nice and big. The maids kept the room clean for the whole stay. The last negative I have is the fitness center was made to sound like $20 for the whole stay but turned out to be $20 per person per stay. My husband and I were very upset to learn this because we were looking forward to using it but didn't want to pay $40. Overall some negatives and some positives. We checked out a day early with no refund to get back to our daily workout routines. Very disappointed in that part of our stay.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Corriew2001
tshoemaker, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Hi Corriew2001.

Thank you for your review. It is always rewarding hearing about our guests stays. I'm sorry a few things didn't work out correctly but glad to hear most went well.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any reservation needs in the future. Thank you for staying with Rosen Shingle Creek!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 April 2012

From the moment I stepped into the hotel the staff was friendly & extremely helpful.The room was clean and the views were beautiful.The hotel is in a great location, near everything important.The food was great and overall I had a wonderful stay. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank skdyer
Awe....thanks skdyer. We appreciate the kind words.

We do hope you consider staying with us again....please let me know personally if you travel plans bring you back to Orlando!

Thanks,

westchester, ny
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Unless you are there for a conference or to play golf, I would highly recommend staying somewhere else. From the outside this place looks beautiful, but it ends there. It is too big and was designed to hold super size conventions. They charge you for everything including self parking and internet.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank daisyleejamie
I'm so sorry you feel that way daisyleejamie.

We hate hearing that our guest left dissatisfied.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.