My family and I travel to Orlando Florida every year for vacation. We stay at alot of hotels and resorts. We came to this resort hotel for dinner one year to Calle Belle and never will go anywhere else. I see alot of reviews and I still don't understand why people complain about paying for parking or Wi Fi. Most of the other big hotels charge the same so if you don't want to pay for parking or Wi Fi then call ahead and see if they are free and then decide if you want to stay there or not. Very easy to do so I guess what I am trying to say is stop complaining about vacation and this resort-hotel! P.S. I love this place!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Preferred Hotels, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Florida
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort