“A lot of fun!!”

Ranked #24 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This was pretty much what you'd expect from a Dinner and a Show experience. It was very well done and very immersive. We bought the bandannas and really got into the spirit of the show. Food was good and we had plenty to eat.

THE BEST PART OF THE SHOW BY FAR was the dance club after the show let out. The most Brutish, Surly, and Despicable Pirate of the show also turned out to be a great dancer who really got funky with his bad self. I'm not a dancer, or one to go out to clubs, but this made me feel like I was a kid again.

If you get into the groove you will no doubt have fun.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)
All reviews
in 46 reviews
"comedy"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The show was ok, but a bit boring!! The meal wasn't very good!!! Dont think we will be coming back! Also its very expensive here! My whole family wasn't that keen on this at all!!!

3  Thank RebeccaGrist
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This was a great dinner show! I had so much fun watching the show and the after party was cool! I love pirates

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A really fun show, for adults and children, especially if the boys in your family are tired of princesses. ;) Food is alright. Drinks are also served!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We got a BOGO deal through our resort so we decided to go (normally probably wouldn't have since the tickets are a bit steep), plus our toddler could get in free. The ship-stage is amazing. The cast all did a great job, effects/sound/lighting all on point. The meal was a little average. Not a lot of selection on drink options (water or a few sodas, no tea), small salad (mostly iceberg) w/only two dressing choices, both a bit bland. The entree was good (chicken, pot roast, mashed potatoes & green beans), and the dessert was pretty good as well. Our toddler absolutely LOVED the show. I feel like I spent more time watching him than the actual show. He'd clap and throw his hands in the air, and say "WHOA!" every time a gun or cannon went off. His delight really made the event. I like that they get kid audience members involved with the show, even though our guy was really too little to participate. Cast members were all friendly and nice after the show.

1  Thank heywood417