Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Was great!

We had a great time, all adults, but it was really a family show a whole lot of audience... read more

Reviewed yesterday
G9490NFlindaw
Roxboro, North Carolina
via mobile
Enthralling, exciting and fun for the whole family!!

This was a great experience!! You're immersed in swashbuckling atmosphere from the moment you... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from USD 63.89
from USD 31.89
from USD 32.49
2,280 results
All reviews dance party pot roast vip tickets audience participation dinner theater mac cheese front row seats whole family great for kids kids and adults pirates cast acrobatics ship blast princess comedy
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The show was ok, but a bit boring!! The meal wasn't very good!!! Dont think we will be coming back! Also its very expensive here! My whole family wasn't that keen on this at all!!!

4  Thank RebeccaGrist
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This was a great dinner show! I had so much fun watching the show and the after party was cool! I love pirates

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A really fun show, for adults and children, especially if the boys in your family are tired of princesses. ;) Food is alright. Drinks are also served!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We got a BOGO deal through our resort so we decided to go (normally probably wouldn't have since the tickets are a bit steep), plus our toddler could get in free. The ship-stage is amazing. The cast all did a great job, effects/sound/lighting all on point. The meal was a little average. Not a lot of selection on drink options (water or a few sodas, no tea), small salad (mostly iceberg) w/only two dressing choices, both a bit bland. The entree was good (chicken, pot roast, mashed potatoes & green beans), and the dessert was pretty good as well. Our toddler absolutely LOVED the show. I feel like I spent more time watching him than the actual show. He'd clap and throw his hands in the air, and say "WHOA!" every time a gun or cannon went off. His delight really made the event. I like that they get kid audience members involved with the show, even though our guy was really too little to participate. Cast members were all friendly and nice after the show.

1  Thank heywood417
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My family and I booked a reservation for this show (first time here) and it was the greatest experience ever. This is our second visit to the Orlando, Florida area and we had a blast, there are multiple activities that includes audience participation which made the show very interactive and more fun. The food was great also and the service was exceptional. We had Daisy as our server and she was wonderful, give her a 5 star for her great customer service. I truly recommend this show to everyone.

1  Thank garcesalberto