“Great Show, must see!”

Ranked #26 of 73 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have seen the show a few times with my friends and also with my kids. Everyone loved it all around. I tried the beer we get with the meal, not my favorite but it was not too bad. The food good, the chicken was tender and juicy!
Loved the actors. I grew up going to Medieval Times, and while I love the food there too I love the show at Pirates for my kids more. It is so interactive, not just for kids, but the pirates get the adults involved too.
The after party was fun!! Not my choice in music, but my kids loved it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,276)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"characters"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for food, action, adventure, singing, dancing, stunts, fighting, and of course PIRATES...then this is the place for you. I take my step daughter all the time and she LOVES it. We started going when she was 5 years old, now she's 10... and still has a blast. My 2 year old god son is always intrigued... even the tens have a great time.
The entrance alone is enough to knock your socks off, then you go in and wait for a while in a quaint little village. A show out there starts, and then we are ushered into this gigantic theater with a huge pirate ship in the middle, floating in water. I've been there more than a dozen times and it still takes my breath away.
We had the red pirate, Jack... but were visited by most of the others, along with the pirate queen, Treasure.
The show starts out with a bang, right into music add high energy from the WHOLE cast.
It's about an hour and a half long, but it keeps you attention. The gypsy girl was amazing doing her acrobatics super high above the ship.
The food was good too, it seems every time I go, there's always something different.
Our servers are nice and enthusiastic... the whole staff seems to be, but there does seem to be 1 or 2 stragglers left behind when it comes to the enthusiasm.
After the show, the cast does meet and greets back out in the village while dance music plays in the back. Some of the pirates ate even dancing with my family.
This is always a amazing experience for me and my family, thank you... and keep it up!
Visited September 2nd 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

A great evening out is jaded by nickel and dime of customers (visitors) for parking. Very unnecessary and causes a good rating to be ok. Entertainment and food were good but really charging for parking in a empty lot is just over the top.

Good characters and well received by all ages. Watered down beer is also a step backwards.

Still entertaining and enjoyable. Just quick getting the extra money out of people. If it is good, they will come otherwise this show may be history in a year.

1  Thank Terry L
Reviewed 5 September 2017

in a slightly dodgy area, you have to pay for parking, queue outside in the sun in an unorganised manner, people got moody and just went in, without waiting.we were told we were here on wrong night, given vouchers for BOGOF drinks and shown to seats (as we had been outside so long) we were told to arrive early for appetisers but we missed that.bench seating.show was average but kids liked it, could not understand many of the actual words as it was shouty. food was below average and our server was below that, sweating and wiping his head on his shirt. he took our vouchers , was quicker with beer and pepsi, but lemonade was off? and diet pepsi was a long wait.others had jugs left with them ,not us we had to wait.he seemed new or slow?would not recommend this show, unless its a cheap meal and night out with drinks included that you want, but dont expect too much from this place.

1  Thank karen c
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Last time we were in Orlando, we did the Capone's dinner show. Love it, so this time we thought we'd try the Pirate one. Totally different. First of all were charged to park in their parking lot for $5! You really have no choice, as there did not appear to be parking even available anywhere else within walking distance! Granted, this did get you a "coupon" to spend for $5 off the gift shop - BUT IT excluded jewelry and of course everything I saw remotely interesting was jewelry. EVerythign else was overpriced knick knack junk or dollar store costumes for the kids. Even a pirate t-shirt was nearly $40! NO WAY. SO you get inside, and wait (because they tell you 90 minutes advance) and there's NO seating (some, but it was all taken) standing room only. Go to the bar and yes they charge you $2 on top of your drink order which is expensive too! The kids ordered sodas, and thankfully those were FREE refills at least. Then they bring you in to the seating area and when the doors opened a reek stank flows out and it takes awhile for your sense to get used to it - like musty, never aired out. Sat down and you are seated in a line, so whoever is the last in your group is seated next to a complete stranger, very closely. Salad was odd - they dish you up some lettuce and then the dressings are passed along and no one really knows what is in each one. It was like a game of "telephone". Dinner was chicken on the bone with meat and gravy over potatoes and veggies. It was okay, nothing special and not worth the crazy parking and high prices. Drink was included and while you could get alcohol included in your meal, you only had one option - Bud. No Bud Lite, just Bud. No wine, no other drinks then. I had a Bud but they serve in those cheap plastic cups and it went warm quickly (remember you are elbow to elbow in this place). Our waitress was excellent. THe show was good - actors did a good job, but it was sort of cheesy. I did not enjoy the storyline, but it was entertaining to watch. The best part was the sea dragon. Dessert was mediocre - cake was terrible (I think that came with the meal, but we upgraded to cheesecake - which was just okay - nothing to write home about). Overall, I would not recommend this place, but would highly recommend Capone's dinner show instead if you have a choice!!!

1  Thank antonette w