“Late lunch for two, , , ,”

Chili's Grill & Bar -S. Semoran Blvd
Ranked #874 of 4,275 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our "go to" luch spot when we drive over to Orlando for our VA medical needs. Typicaly I would automaticaly order one of the burgers but, this time I got adventurous and ordered the Crispy Chicken Crispers along with the Roasted Street Corn. The crispers were really good and the honey mustard dipping sauce made them just right! The "hit" of the meal was the Street Corn. That's it! I'm a corn-on-the-cob junky. The Roasted Street Corn will be the only side I will ever again need at Chili's. So good. Cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Found this restaurant by chance and very satisfied. In particular the 2 for 1 on drinks. Usual American generous food portions so no good if you want a light lunch.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was staying in a nearby hotel and thought Chili's would be an easy to-go option. Granted, it was a Friday night, but they must have been overwhelmed or understaffed. I was told the wait would be 10-15 minutes. After 20 minutes of waiting, they brought out the wrong food and I had to wait another 15 minutes. I'm guessing they had forgotten about my order. They were apologetic about it and I walked back to my hotel, only to open the container and see that the chicken was raw in the middle. It was cut up in strips, sitting right on top. Did the chef not notice this? I called and got a refund. The manager was apologetic and offered to deliver another salad to my hotel, but by then it was already 10:00 PM. I'd avoid this location unless they can work on their food issues.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Restaurant located close to several hotels nearby Orlando airport. It is possible to take away and eat at hotel.
I ordered salad. It was very good. Fresh green leaves, typical mexican ingredients (like beans and corns) and quesadillas included.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Yes two for one was a great way to start the evening. The fajitas were huge and the service was great as usual.