“Same old hard rock cafe”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Florida Center
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world. Hard Rock Cafe is the world's largest location!
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This place is okay. But for what you pay its nothing special. Everything seems to be full of BBQ sauce too. I had the pork schnitzel burger purely because I hate BBQ sauce. The burger was nice, very big. But that's never a bad thing

Date of visit: September 2016
Kyle Y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Hands down our favorite. We choose to dine here when we are visiting, just like Margaritaville. They are always up to par, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. I would recommend this to anyone. It is also the best Hard Rock I have been to.

Date of visit: September 2016

Thank you, Rita! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Always good to go to Hard Rock Cafe just for memorabilia. Food was good on this visit and wait time not too bad. Staff very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2016

We offer free memorabilia tours daily from 2pm-9pm!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends after visiting Universal. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The schnitzel burger was so big I had to cut it up to eat. The drinks are really good too. And of course, tons of memorabilia.

Date of visit: September 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars!!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I am going to start this review by saying that I am giving the restaurant 5 starts despite the fact that my food was not to my liking. I ordered the twisted Mac n cheese entree and asked for the red pepper flakes to be excluded from my meal. Despite this, my food was so spicy I had to drink three glasses of water! If you do not like spicy food specify it to your server. The manager offered me something else and removed my meal from our check to make up for the whole thing. That being said, I gave it 5 stars because the ribs my boyfriend ordered were to die for and because my mac n cheese would have been perfect without the spice.

Date of visit: September 2016

I am sorry to hear that the Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese was too spicy but I'm glad the manager made it right for you. We hope to see you again in the future.