“A Character Meal Worth the $$$”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #233 of 3,835 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dine inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind Fairytale Dining experience.
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

1st trip to Disney, so we are trying to hit all the character meals we can. We ended up doing this one a 2nd time. The meat tray was ok-ish, but the duck was amazing, my wife’s beef tenderloin was delicious (I had to sneak a bite) and all the desserts were wonderful. This is one of the few meals my kids have actually asked for more of the meal instead of asking for dessert(Mac & cheese and fruit/cheese).
It was well worth the money!!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank scott_on_hudgin
Write a reviewReviews (4,314)

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Our family had an incredible time from start to finish.. Server went out of his way to make the experience extra special, especially for our girls.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

My son is not into princesses but we thought it would be fun to eat in the castle and I’m so glad we did. This was truly a magical experience for both of us. Walking into the castle and then up the winding staircase set the vibe for entering someplace special. Then we stepped into the ornately decorated dining hall and couldn’t get over how majestic it was. Pictures didn’t do it Justice. What an experience! The food was good, loved the soup and my my son and I both loved the lamb. Cinderella came out and did some social distanced waving and my son I think really thought it was the real Cinderella and he blushed a little when she waved at him. Really a sweet experience.
Definitely worth the visit even with a little who isn’t into princesses. For us it was mostly about that castle!

4  Thank Meredith P
Reviewed 19 March 2021

We went here for the first time to celebrate our little princess' birthday in late November. This was our first time dining her so we didn't really know what to expect. The food was ok. Their menu was pretty limited. The dining experience wasn't the greatest we've had at Disney (we've had character dining through Disney cruises) and I guess we had a bit more higher expectations since we were celebrating our daughter's birthday. Our server looked a bit tired and service was pretty slow. We did see Cinderella make a few appearances social distancing. Overall we'd give this place a second chance but only after masks/social distancing are no longer required. It was a bit pricey for the quality of food and service we received. And we're the type of people that will go all out and pay the premium $$$ for quality outstanding service.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2021

I really enjoyed my special fish meal, salmon, my server was GREAT and while only Cinderella made an appearance it didn't matter. The atmosphere and food were excellent.