“Great food, great service!”
Review of Kres Chophouse

Kres Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kres Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,214 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Orange Avenue
Transit: Downtown Orlando has a complimentary bus system that loops the downtown area and is available on late nights when there are special events happening at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center, Amway Arena, etc. The "LYMO" bus system stops on the corner of Church Street and Orange Avenue adjacent to Kres Chophouse.
Description: The present and past pair beautifully at Kres Chophouse, a classic, top tier Steakhouse with a modern eclectic flair. This premier Steakhouse embodies the heart of Orlando's historic district, featuring chic and elegant décor within the striking architecture of a 1930's landmark. A thoughtful layout with luxurious banquettes and private dining options create an intimate dining atmosphere. Located in the center of downtown. 5 minute walk to the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts and the Amway Center. A few blocks to the NEW Soccer Stadium and a short complimentary bus ride to the Camping World Stadium.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to celebrate a 70th birthday before the Paul Simon concert. Beautiful decor, valet parking. We were welcomed warmly and seated at a lovely table. Al, our waiter was excellent and provided perfectly timed, friendly service. The menu is typical steakhouse, with a few extra items. We started with outstanding beef carpaccio, then had wedge and spinach salads. Both were great. The we had the BEST beef wellington ever, with a tender, perfectly cooked filet inside. This was our first visit to Kres, but we will be back. Just excellent!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Last day of the business trip I wanted to discover a mystery - why downtown Orlando is actually in the most northern part of the city!
I was not disappointed! More, after strolling and reviewing some of the places in the area I decided to enter Kres!
Excellent service, the waitress was extremely professional, pleasant, attentive and non intrusive. The owner/floor manager came in to check on the service, which one does not see very often.
After a fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, I delved into a delicious pork steak and belly! Food was as expected, cooked to perfection.
The Belgian white beer I accompanied my food was refreshing, as well.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My wife and I had a really nice steak dinner before an Orlando Philharmonic Concert at the Bob Carr. Good food. Good service.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Kres Chophouse is without a doubt one of my most favorite places to eat. From the time you walk in the door it has such a great vibe, no matter what day it is. It is generally very busy, so I do recommend making a reservation, but you there are some small tables in the bar area for two-somes. I have eaten in the bar and the main dining room and both are an equally excellent experience.
My wife and I ordered a bottle of wine that was excellent, as well as the entire meal which really was enough food. We ordered a ceasar salad to start and a 12 oz Filet with the cheesy au gratin potatoes. I am getting hungry even saying this, but every time we go the food is even more amazing each time; cooked perfectly and arriving hot. I really don't believe it gets any better than this. Every single staff member working goes above and beyond to ensure your being taken care of.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I had the 18oz Ribeye, Med, and my Father had the Duo of Duck, along with the Calamari for Entree. We had a couple of drinks and the total bill very acceptable. The staff were friendly and attentive. And Meals were superb.
It was one of the best steaks I have ever had in a restaurant. Juicy and flavoursome.
The $8 valet was of great value.
Should I be in Orlando again, I would definately be back. Thanks for a great Meal.

1  Thank OzBoggy