“Delicious!”
Review of Kres Chophouse

Kres Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kres Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,215 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Orange Avenue
Transit: Downtown Orlando has a complimentary bus system that loops the downtown area and is available on late nights when there are special events happening at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center, Amway Arena, etc. The "LYMO" bus system stops on the corner of Church Street and Orange Avenue adjacent to Kres Chophouse.
Description: The present and past pair beautifully at Kres Chophouse, a classic, top tier Steakhouse with a modern eclectic flair. This premier Steakhouse embodies the heart of Orlando's historic district, featuring chic and elegant décor within the striking architecture of a 1930's landmark. A thoughtful layout with luxurious banquettes and private dining options create an intimate dining atmosphere. Located in the center of downtown. 5 minute walk to the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts and the Amway Center. A few blocks to the NEW Soccer Stadium and a short complimentary bus ride to the Camping World Stadium.
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant. Great atmosphere. Great service.

Had a NY strip that was amazing. Bacon Mac & cheese awesome. Au Gratin potatoes were creamy and yummy. Had bread pudding for desert and not being a fan of bread pudding, I am now!

If you make it to Orlando, you should make this one of your nights out for dinner.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Filet mignon was cooked to perfection. Even the bread was memorable. And don’t even consider NOT getting the bread pudding, carmelized on top. You may have to run a marathon to burn it off, but it’s worth lacing your shoes for it!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This was one of the absolute best meals I’ve ever had from the steak to the sides to the drink! The hostess that sat us down was horribly rude but the food was fantastic!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Not too many places today where one can have a business lunch with good food and a quite civilized conversation...
Worth a visit

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Ok so I’m in downtown Orlando trying to find which steak house I want to go to dinner at. I look at yelp and trip advisor and was about to go to Fleming’s when I asked the valet at my hotel and he quickly said omg you need to go to Kres. So I walk in at 8 pm on a Sunday and sit at the bar. Angela was amazing friendly and all about service. She suggested wine for me based on my taste. She walked me through the menu. I started with the warm bacon spinach salad. It was really good. I then ordered the 16 oz prime N.Y. strip pepper corned. It not only came out perfectly cooked but I swear to god it was so tender it ate like melted butter. Came with an amazing aupoivre sauce. I also got a loaded potato and some amazing savory mushrooms. This has to be one of the best dinners I have had in a long time. Thanks and I will definitely be back!