USD 144
USD 652
USD 535
Cancelon
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 660/night.

4,083 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passdisney parkstime sharebedroom deluxefull kitchenmini golfwasher and dryersales pitchtimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwater slidesping pongthree bedroommain building
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As a Wyndham owner I was disappointed in my last visit in October. We stayed in building 4 facing the pool. (I love the pool view) I do prefer buildings 5 or 6. We got in late the first night, showered and went to bed. The next morning I noticed the carpet was wet in the dining area. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door from maintenance advising that the unit below us was flooding from ours. Apparently there was a leak in the wall of the shower of the master bedroom that was causing the damage. They did fix it at some point throughout the day and try to dry the carpet but it was damp the rest of our stay. The dishwasher was old and very loud. Unusually loud! We just dealt with it. I've been coming to this resort every since they only had 4 buildings. I hope they work on upgrading building 4 soon. I plane to return in September and hope I can give 5 stars.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MsButter202
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful rooms beautiful hotel. Great layout of the property and the rooms. So many pools and activities for the kids. This resort is probably the perfect place to stay at if you want to do Disney without staying in Disney property. Very close to everything. Easy to get in and out and to all your theme park activities. The resort has so many pools and is very big but is set up to be able to walk anywhere easily and quickly. With as big as it is it also never feels crowded. It is peaceful and fun. Really a special place.

I am a huge fan of staying on Disney property but this resort is every bit as good and in some ways much better. Bigger rooms at better prices.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A wonderful rental timeshare resort. The place is huge with a fantastic central location close to parks, shopping, restaurants, travel roads. Great swimming pools, lazy river pool, pond with fish, kid's activities

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Oh my, where do I begin?

This Resort is the epitome of top-flight customer care and comfort staffed w the friendliest personnel one could expect. Marie is awesome as a server and I always sit in her section. The front desk staff could not be more helpful and anxious to serve and the concierges were in the game. Thank you all so much. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: February 2018
Thank Peter R. F
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

ANYBODY CAN CHARGE ANYTHING TO YOUR ROOM!!!!! We were charged for a bunch of alcohol we did not consume, and in fact, the person who signed for it was not apart of our group. They called us after we checked out to tell us they see it was not our charge. We get home, they charged our account!! And that was AFTER they told us they could see it was not ours!!! Now we have been on phone on hold for over an hour!!! And that was after they told us they would call us yesterday!! NOT IMPRESSED ONE BIT.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family