Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
USD 120
USD 114
USD 595
4,053 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharebedroom deluxedisney parksmini golfsales pitchfull kitchentimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryerwater slidesthree bedroomping pongmain building
Reviewed 7 August 2011

This resort was clean, close to Disney parks, Universal and Sea World. The staff were very helpful. Elevators were unbelievably fast. Even with all the towers they have, the pools were never overly busy. They offered activities and my son participated in the biggest splash competition at the main pool. We played mini golf. My teenage boys checked out the activity room and were pleased with what it offered. We ate at the grill one night. It was expensive, but what isn't in this area, and the food was decent.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mommy2My4Kids
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Stayed from July 31, to August 3, 2011., after reading some of the reviews I was a little afraid of going, but once we got there I can say that I am glad we chose to stay at bonnet creek. Check in was no problem arrived about 3pm, and was able to go ahead and check in. Not once were we bothered about attending a timeshare meeting. Stayed in a 2bdr deluxe unit, which was nice, although furniture in the living room area could be updated, also the tv's really need to be upgraded. Anything you could possibly use to cook with was provided in the kitchen. I liked the fact of having a washer & dryer, so that I could wash clothes before coming home. Depending on the location of your room, the fireworks at disney can be seen at night. Transportation is provided to the different parks at a fee, but we chose to drive ourselves, which was more convenient for my family. If we vacation in orlando again , I would stay at bonnet creek again. Don't be afraid of the reviews, go see for yourself, you might like it, like I did...

Room Tip: ask for a room with a pool view or fireworks view
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank cjanet
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We stayed in a 4 bedroom presidential suite of building 2 with a beautiful view of the lake. The layout and amenities were great but we kept on getting visits from some stubborn and unwanted friends...yes...HUGE waterbugs and cockaroaches.

I have not encountered these waterbugs since I lived in New Jersey as a child. My initial encounter with these critters were the night of arrival. One peeped from the sink drain and bolted back but I thought it was a cricket but the following day my wife noticed a waterbug trying to join her in the shower.

I noticed another one on the veranda hanging out with a big flying cockaroach but thanks to my roachbusting experience from my youth in NJ, I managed to terminate the boogers.... Ahhh I remember the crunch underneath my shoes.

I made the mistake of getting up to relieve myself one morning barefoot, when I felt something....yep, you guessed it...another waterbug..I killed about six roaches during my stay.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank bxbro1
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My family recently stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The resort itself was beautiful. We stayed last year and had no problems and loved it!! We stayed in the new VIP tower #6. I would advise against. Although, it is spectacular, many problems with guest who were flat out drunk!!! Over a span of 6 days the Orange County police made 3 arrest for domestic violence. Violence that acutally occured right in front of my children...completely unacceptable. At one point< a drunk guest let himself into my room at 11 AM while I was waiting for housekeeping services. I brought all situations to the Manger of Guest Services who told me, that's what guests do on vacation, over drink. They cannot control other peoples actions. I never had such experiences in other resorts. I think they often overbook and have far too many people staying one room with no one to check on the amount of guest staying in the room. I would return, staff and resort nice they just need to tighten security....not the responability of the Orange County Police Dept!

Room Tip: Not Tower 6 , very new, many problems with overbooking
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank msgtriplet
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We just returned from another great vacation at Bonnet Creek! It had been almost a year since we were here last and a lot had changed. The Escudo pool and lazy river is always a favorite w/ my kids so we try to get in tower 4 or 5, we were in 4 this time. They have also finished tower 6 w/ a pirate ship and water slide! My kids were back and forth between the two. Wyndham has done a really good job with this resort and all that it offers.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family