“Pleasantly surprised”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #301 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Seeing the reviews, thought we'd give the place a try. When we pulled up, saw the "McBurgers playground" in the front and thought "Uh oh"... But then...
We came in and we're warmly welcomed, and decided to sit at the bar.
Our server Dave was beyond great. After asking for a couple of recommendations, we ordered and... Wow!! What great food!!
Started with the crab cake app, and this just set the tone of fantastic food that was to come.
Seared scallops and the apparent house special Stuffed Redfish followed at another 5 star rating. For desert we had the off menu 1/2 order of Bananas Foster. I couldn't imagine eating a whole order as the 1/2 was enough for two of us to share easily..
Don't let the playground fool you, the food and service here are top notch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,207)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Florida for my mom's 70th birthday and were very excited to find a Landrys near our resort. Genius having a kids playground outside. The food is amazing and service excellent. The clam chowder was a huge hit with my children. The scallops and the stuffed shrimp were also amazing. However the highlight was thw turtle cheesecake, just outstanding.

1  Thank chloe484
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I visited this place looking for good seafood. I ordered the Salmon on Plank and my quest ordered fried Fish. My Salmon was dry and over cooked and my guest fish was fried hard to where they could not eat it. The waiter got the manager and he offered to replace it but we had been there over an hour and did not want to wait. The manager did not offer to reduce the bill nor did he offer something for our bad experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a great dinner here. We had very attentive service and the food was good. We ordered the lobster tempura which was average but the entrees and drinks were excellent. I had the crab legs and my husband had the redfish. We were pleased with both and our daughter loved her fried shrimp. Desserts were also very good and the bread pudding was especially delicious. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were craving a good seafood dinner so we left Disney & went here. What a great decision. We had April for our server & she was the best. So sweet & attentive. The broiled seafood platter was delicious The salads were great. House dressing amazing. Garlic bread scrumptious. The hush puppies that April recommended were out of this world.
If we lived in the area we would go here all the time. Great great dinner place.