4,067 results
All reviews congress park bedroom villa artist palette downtown disney paddock pool carriage house main pool bus stop grandstand area springs area dvc members paddock grill disney vacation club full kitchen old key west community hall quick service
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Having had the luxury of family visits to Florida for many years I’d visited many other Disney Parks over the World. All this time I had never requested any favours but now on my wife’s request to celebrate our 45 th wedding anniversary and her special retirement birthday I wrote to them . My disability requests were ignored leaving me in lifts in my disability scooter the food had significantly fallen in presentation and quality. Epcot was full of intoxicated people mid afternoon (Oct) Don’t like the route Disney have chosen won’t be back any time soon. We stopped in Deluxe resort .
Disappointed Disney Fan

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vacation152847
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

While I appreciate you choosing our Resort for your celebration, I’m truly sorry to learn your accommodations left you feeling disappointed. Our Front Desk Cast Members make every effort to accommodate the requests of our Guests, and those for Guests with disabilities are always a priority. Despite their best efforts, it’s not always possible for them to grant these requests, and I apologize if this impacted you and your wife’s stay with us. I hope in time you’ll have a change of heart and vacation with us again.

Alana
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great time at Saratoga Springs.We had a 1 bedroom first floor corner unit. The location was perfect. Near to both pools and the main building and bus stop. Room was a nit on the small side when the open up sofa is being used. I enjoyed being able to take a boat to Disney Springs. While we much prefer palm trees..... we found the surroundings at Saratoga to be very peaceful. We had a great time.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank Unsal1970
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was excellent! I was a little worried because of the bad reviews but everything was great for us. They text messaged us when the room was ready, even before check in time. I had an issue with one of the meals from my dinner plan and it was promptly resolved in our favor. Personnel everywhere were kind, respectful and knowledgeable. I like that the place brings you the quietness we need after a hectic day. The transportation was kind of slow due to the many stops, so many times we decided to take an Uber for our convenience. We were in the Springs building which was very convenient for its closeness to main entrance and restaurants. We love taking the boat to Disney Springs. This was such a plus.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mariaisagui
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on an RCI exchange the last of Feb. First part of March for a full week.
The unit was small but well thought out fpr a family of 4. We were dreading the 1 bathroom with two teen girls but the tub was in the master room with a vanity, and the shower and vanity and toliet were seperated by a door in the bathroom, so it worked very well for us. Wish the terrace was bigger and had a dining table for 4.
The pool was very nice, cool in temp.(but I have come to expect that from Disney) not nearly enough lounge chairs. Which is a real disappointment when you just want to relax at the pool.
Pros: Lots of amenities- pools, store and counter and sit down restaurants on site.
Also boat transportation to Disney Springs.
Cons: Very large, lots of walking here. Didn't see whole resort while there for 7 days.
Distance from parks more than 30 mins by bus to all but MK.
No perks like other high end resorts (no private club like Bay lake towers).

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank METT4
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent location to Disney resorts and Disney Springs shopping! The place is well maintained and provides ample parking close to our room. WiFi works well! Convenient to Disney bus transportation system. Good value for your money! Sofa couch bed in our room could use a new mattress. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018