Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,102 results
All reviews outlet mall full kitchen premium outlets outback steakhouse one bedroom suite screened balcony time share smaller pool international drive main pool washer dryer sales pitch stayed in building parc soleil timeshare presentation beautiful property sea world
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2021

Having Hilton Grand Vacations gives me freedom to find great hotels/resorts in amazing areas. We know we will have great amenities and quality accommodations whenever we choose a Hilton Grand Vacation.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 8 May 2021

All was great, the attention at front desk and all employees were always ready to assist and make you feel comfortable. The unit was more that expected, with so much space and all was clean and furniture like new. We really enjoy to star there. We can’t wait to go back

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed at Tuscany Village for a week of R and R. It was amazing! The resort was beautiful no matter where you were. The guard at the gate was so friendly welcoming us for our visit. The entrance was incredible! I could go on and on and would say the same thing about every spot on the resort. It is beautiful.

The real attraction is the staff. Every one of them is friendlier than the next. Everyone is extremely helpful when you have a question. I would like to especially compliment Andrew, Connor and Sherry at the front desk. An amazing group. Everything I needed, every question I had they were amazing. I cannot thank them enough.

We stayed in a one bedroom unit. Absolutely beautiful! Great view of the lake and pool. Really was sad to leave and go home. It was an amazing place. It is a convenient location near everything Disney as well as Universal and Sea World. It was well worth being there. We set aside days to stay at the pool. We even used their grills for a very nice steak dinner one night. There is grocery store across the street so anything we needed was a few minutes away.

An incredible place staffed by amazing people in the perfect location. You will enjoy and remember this place!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dano1962
Reviewed 6 May 2021

I am staying in a one bedroom unit here at Tuscany Village and it is one awesome place to enjoy. The Tuscany is really convenient for shopping at the outlets right across the street. There is a Publix and Walgreens within walking distance also. Restaurants are very close and super convenient so that the .6 mile walking or running sidewalk around the lovely lake will surely come in handy. The real treasure of this place is the staff, everything is spotless and the housekeeping staff must be commended. They are friendly, helpful and professional no matter what they are attending to. The front desk check-in and check-out was one if not the smoothness, most efficient process I have ever experienced. I want to mention that Connor, Sadie and Shirley are real professional's and the Hilton Corporation is very fortunate to have such a trio in one area. They are real ambassadors for the company and the positive and friendly interactions they contribute to will always pay dividends by word of mouth to friends regarding Hilton Grand Vacations.I'm sure that after viewing and partaking in their friendly professional work ethic here you will look forward to your next trip and want to tell everyone to check it out, I will it's 10 plus in all areas.
Beautiful, Well Staffed and Operated Members are Treated Wonderful.

Room tip: All rooms are great so the decision is do you like a higher floor or closer to the ground floor area.
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Our stay at the Hilton Grand Vacations Tuscany Village Resort was awesome. The staff, room, grounds, location were wonderful. Our next vacation in Orlando we will stay at this same resort. We highly recommend this resort to other folks who plan to visit Orlando.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations