“Brilliant service and food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #931 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Our last night we had decided in seafood rather than steak. What a great decision. We had a brilliant server who helped with our decision on what to eat. Two chose lobster and shrimp- delicious. One chose seafood linguine this was a huge portion which hardly looked like any had been eaten but was delicious. We had a starter of chilli prawns with lettuce leaves which was a must. Fab food and place, would have gone back during our stay if it wasn't our last night .

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We've visited RL before so knew we would get a relatively good level of service and quality of food. It was my wife's father 92nd birthday and the staff made a good effort to make him feel special and brought a cake with a candle and then sang Happy Birthday.
On the down side last night I bought a bottle of Cupcakes Sauvignon Blanc from Winn Dixie for $7.99. Same bottle here I was charged $27. A good mark up I would suggest. We hadn't finished the salad before the main meal turned up and it all seemed a bit rushed trying to find room on the table. Maybe this is the American way? Yet the place was not that busy. Overall, it was a good meal, $200 for 5 yet I still felt something was missing? Visit again? Probably as we now know what to expect.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I love eating at Red Lobster a and this one did not disappoint. Great service, good food and great location.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Outstanding service. Staff has great personalities. Food is standard Red Lobster, but the staff makes it a notch above many in the chain. Rarely get to this area but it is worth a repeat.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I visit this RL every once in a while and never really had anything amazing, but I never had anything bad, either. Today, we were seated immediately and did not have anyone visit our table for six minutes. After placing our entire order, no one came back to our table for an additional nine minutes. In the meantime, I went to the hostess station to ask for a manager and she ignored me to seat a couple and then walked back, looking at me the entire time, and proceeded to try to seat another family that just walked in. I asked her to send a manager to our table. When a "manager" showed up, we told them how long the wait was and she responded by saying she would let her manager know! Please, if we ask for a manager, don't waste our time! Our biscuits, drinks, and salads were served, same average quality. While we had food in our mouths, the actual manager came over to see us, at which time we retold the story. Our empty biscuit basket and our dirty dishes weren't serviced for the longest time. We bothered another server to get us more biscuits and the manager, who visited again, didn't bother to refill my empty iced tea. Our original server seemed nice, but didn't seem motivated. The place was not full. Food was average, same quality as fast food.