“Fantastic all round, would”

Victoria & Albert's
Ranked #4 of 3,832 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 60 - USD 120
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Fantastic all round, would highly recommend! Pre booking is essential though, covid measures friendly and safe and the atmosphere is stunning. The food is heavenly and I was spoilt for choice, it was my birthday whilst visiting and the staff made a real fuss of me!

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Katerina98765432
Write a reviewReviews (1,597)

Reviewed 22 August 2020

Within the past 24 years, our family has dined at Victoria and Albert’s on seven different occasions. Up until this past January, we considered it our #1 restaurant out of many renown places we’ve been fortunate to enjoy around the world.
Up until recently, there were two seatings per night, each lasting @ 1 ½ to 2 hours. This approach allowed more patrons to dine here, and the time span of the 7-course dinner was perfect! Now, there is only one seating and the number of courses grew by 2-4.
In late January, right before Covid shut down Disney, our experience at V&A’s was less than exceptional.
--When I called 180 days out, I requested the table in the main Dining Room right next to the Harpist. We had that same table previously and truly enjoyed interacting with the Harpist. Was told my request would be honored. But,it wasn’t. Instead, we were seated away from the Harpist directly under the Chandelier, which surfaced another point of friction. The dang chandelier lights made our table the most lighted table in the entire restaurant, totally changing the ambience we sought. The back-up Maitre ‘d said they couldn’t dim the lights because it would take re-booting the entire lighting in the restaurant.
--The V&A reservationist who fumbled my table request also screwed up my title on my personalized menu and didn’t give me a confirmation call 1-2 weeks out, which was previously the norm. So, in order to raise my comfort level that my dinner reservation at this special place was all set, I had to initiate the call.
--Lastly, the time it took our V&A servers and the chef’s team to work through our 9-11 (?) different courses, with wine pairings, from start to finish was literally 5 hours. This is too dang long!! Throughout our meal, there were extended periods of time that we waited on the next course with no food or drink in front of us. This gross inefficiency is something new and something I find very tedious. Heck, the last hour was actually painful.
All that said, I refuse to give this wonderful restaurant less than 5 stars, because of our past cherished memories. Plus, we loved our servers (Nikki & Lazar) and the food was delicious, as usual.
Our family will now take a break from dining here in the near term, but would fully expect us to return one day.

Date of visit: January 2020
9  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 12 April 2020

Service and attention to details s amazing. Best staff by far at any restaurant in Orlando. The food is very good. I was hoping for great food, but it was very good. The chef seems to want to impress you with the number of ingredients and how it was prepared instead of taste as the top priority. Again, the food is very good. I was just hoping for amazing. It is well worth the visit.

Date of visit: February 2020
3  Thank jabirunest
Reviewed 3 April 2020

My adult children wanted to eat here on our recent Disney vacation. I agreed as long as everyone paid for their own meal. We loved every second of this exceptional experience and will be making it a must do for all future Disney vacations. The food was delicious, the waiters treated us like royalty. We are still talking about the experience. There were many chef surprise courses. Those of us who didn't want to eat them there, were offered our assorted chocolates in beautiful TO Go boxes. Every course was explained in the finest detail. My only complaint is that they need to seriously up their beer game. Very limited rather bland beer choices. Florida has some amazing craft beer and Victoria and Albert should take advantage of the selection and offer better beer.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank mak0a
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We have been coming to V And A's for quite a few years- this most recent experience was First Class- We loved EVERYTHING!! The food, the wine, the ambience, service- was unparalleled to anywhere we have ever been. Looking forward to coming back!!

Date of visit: February 2020