“Shrimp and Chicken Carbonara was the bomb ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #152 of 4,214 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting Orlando on business and met coworkers mom for dinner. Salad was great as usual, breadsticks were a little hard but I'm picky and like them soft and fresh. Carbonara was OUTSTANDING. Service was great.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My Family and I went to this restaurant yesterday and today, just great food and service that's all I can say. Great!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with my daughter and my best friend. Everything was great... service was super fast. The food was perfect, I had the garlic Alfredo rigatoni pasta with grilled chicken it was so yummy....

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Large group with seating for about 40 people. Was really impressed with the servers in our area who did an incredible job did not miss a single order served efficiently courteously and with great professionalism

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Just This past week on a Sunday my family wanted our favorite soup and salad. At 11:50 am the hostess explained that we could not be seated in a half empty restaurant until a server showed up! We were told to sit and wait. Needless to say we left. This is unacceptable.