“Outta this world meal!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First off, if you aren't doing the mobile ordering, then you are doing it wrong. It's fast, easy, and simple. Order, then walk over and grab it when you get the notification.

This place is BUSY! This isn't rotten Ron's after a morning at church, it's full of people, and if you don't hustle, you'll be eating on a bench under the shadow of Cinderella's castle.

The food selection is basic, burgers Fries and chicken nuggets. The condiments are pretty wild, it's one of the few places south of the 49th parallel where a man can get relish without having to bring a jar from home.

Would I return? Sure, the price is wild, but like I said it's fast!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,796)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have eaten here several times. The food is good and they have a good selection. They have a large seating area, but on the day we were there it was nearly impossible to find seating. I finally enlisted the help of a cast member and was able to find a table.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Three of us were looking for someplace to eat while in MK. Some of this building was under construction on the outside so it was a bit hard to find the entrance. However, we did the mobile ordering, walked in, grabbed a table, and I ran to bay 3. So simple and at about 1, tables were not too hard to find. He pulled pork platter and a side of Mac and cheese fed three of us without feeling weighed down and bloated! The prices were not that bad, actually. 12 for the platter but we pay that at home for lunch. Definitely do the mobile ordering through the app. Lines can get a little nuts so this will save you time.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Ate here pretty late (9:30-10pm) and the food seemed freshly made. Decent but not fantastic burgers and fries, Disney prices, and nice condiment bar choices, even if at this time a lot was running out. Considering how many people were still in line after us, this should not have been the case. Tried five ketchup dispensers before one wasn't empty. Probably better when the park is less crowded, and my perception was skewed from a frustrating day.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I had not set foot in here in years. Maybe only to grab a cup of ice water.

The place is under construction and has been for some time, although I am not sure what is being done.

We were tired & starving and had just ridden the Teacups, so decided to give it a try.

I got a “Greek” salad with grilled chicken and my daughter had the chicken nuggets and fries.

The food delivery was a little slow, but the cast members were very nice.

I saw a grilled chicken sandwich someone had ordered that looked really good. A frozen strawberry lemonade looked yummy as well.

My salad was fine. Daughter enjoyed her nuggets as well.

I went to find ketchup for her fries and ran across the “fixins” bar. Wowee! That joint was jumping.

We did not have room for any extra food, but apparently others had different ideas. Really nice, fresh spread.

The Alien still entertains. He is a little loud. He sounds like Bill Murray .

We sat thru one round of his antics.