“Fantastic”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on International Drive in Orlando, near the Orange County Convention Center, right next to ICEBAR Orlando and Hawaiian Rumble Mini Golf. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food - 6 of us had a 2 course meal with free drink refills - came to $101 - stuffed and content. Bit of a wait for a table but very organised and so worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,641)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a very popular restaurant, and subsequently, the waiting times are rather extensive. After waiting for about an hour, we were eventually seated - no issue here, as this is not the fault of the restaurant by any means. However, given this waiting around, we all needed the toilet, and this was made rather difficult given the very small availability of bathrooms which most definitely don’t align with the large customer numbers.

The food and drinks are really tasty, especially the chicken tenders. We did feel slightly rushed by the server, but perhaps this is understandable given how busy the restaurant always seems to be. I would definitely give the place another chance.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My sister took me here as she really likes the place. Our wait was over an hour. Finally was seated at a 2 person table. But with all of the items in the table caddy, the table would barely be big enough for one let alone 2. I had to sit the caddy on the seat next to me just to be able to get our plates, drinks, and silverware on the table. Our server seemed to be forgetful/spacey/overloaded with customers. Our drinks arrived about 10 minutes after we requested them. I ordered the Filet Mignon with baked potato and side salad. Sister ordered the half rack Rib special. We also ordered the spinach artichoke appetizer. Our food arrived about 45 minutes after ordering. I watch our plates sit under the warming lights for quite a while before being brought to our table. My Filet was less than a half-inch thick. Was supposed to be 8 oz but I think it was more of a 4 oz small tenderloin steak. I questioned the server about it. He promised it was a Filet. ‍♀️ it was more done than requested but I ate it anyways. It was ok. The salad was huge though. I did taste my sisters rack of ribs. Nothing spectacular. Tasted like 'ribs'. The meats simply didn't have any kind of seasoning on them.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I-Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Good Morning Tammy. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this honest feedback. This definitely doesn't sound like a typical trip to our House, and we'd like to follow up with you asap so we can hear more about what happened. We hope you will consider sending this information with your contact info to us via our website: www.millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly. We certainly know that we can do better! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Staff, food, beer all good. Great selection and everyday has a discounted beers, tried to drink em all but too many available. They do draught Newcastle brown.
Eat here instead of the parks or city walk its a 5$ taxi or 10 min walk

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Last time I reviewed Miller’s I gave it a full 5 stars however 18 months on and something’s changed. From arriving we were told a 40 min wait - no problem - however just like looking around we counted 6 empty and cleaned tables. When we were shown to our table the sever was lovey and very welcoming and friendly. We ordered a flatbread as a starter and our mains. After 10 min or so the flatbread arrived and the mains arrived. Not what we’d asked for. Also one of the dishes which was a philly chicken sandwich, which according to the menu was “sliced marinated chicken breast” turned out to be some kind of pulled beef as it was by no means sliced (even the most challenged people can see pulled vs sliced) and it was not the usual colour of chicken breast - it was more steak coloured. Upon tasting it it was definitely not chicken. Called server and explained who apologised and took it away. 2 min later a manager arrived - explaining it was chicken and that it was not necessarily breast. This annoyed us as she quite clearly was taking the p**s as we’re not thick and can read the menu. She wouldn’t have it and offered to “remake” it which we said no. The other two meals were great although the food was a bit bland which is unusual for Miller’s. We got the bill which was incorrect as we’d been double charged for a kids meal however was corrected immediately. Overall disappointing but still good food and drinks and service.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I-Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Good morning, Rob. We're sorry to hear that you are upset. When you have a moment will you please send your review & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that a member of our leadership team can reach out to you & speak to you directly? Hope to hear from you soon!