“seafood galore”
Review of Crazy Buffet

Crazy Buffet
Ranked #1,023 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Eat as much as you like for just under $14 for supper and $8 for lunch, this is a great deal!
i started my meal (feast) with a tasty hot and sour soup and then went on
to enjoy the sushi spread which included salmon and tuna sashimi,
my favourite was the tempura roll, but I also enjoyed the seaweed salad.
Next I had seafood which included prawns, shrimp, mussels, crawfish and line fish - all fresh and tasty!
I could not resist sampling the frog legs, they were delicious- I had a 2nd helping!
Desert followed this I had fresh fruit and an array of fantastic sweet treats!
Make sure your hungry when you go and pig out on a great variety of fresh and tasty foods!
I love this place lol !

2  Thank steviesa2015

Reviewed 17 January 2016

So I found this place while driving hungry (dangerous I know) . I was amazed by the amount of items to choose from. The sushi bar is so fresh and has amazing variety. The hot food is fresh well maintained and very very clean. unlike most buffets they seem to prepare smaller portions of each item so while the have to replenish more often the quality of the food is far greater, I never see food piled high above the pan. You can have food stir fried fresh also. At dinner time they have a large amount of fresh seafood options which they constantly have to refill as everyone loves the items so much. the price is good also lunch is very reasonable if not lower than most and dinner is very reasonable

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 25 December 2015

For six years I visit Orlando for one weekend, and make a stop at this buffet. Normally Chinese buffets are good to fill up on food. This place has consistently served high quality Chinese food for years, there's always a few pleasant the surprises on the buffet tables, the food is always kept fresh, the trays refilled, and the choices are superb.
I can confidently say of several hundred Chinese buffets I've tried around the US, this has consistently been the top choice of my travel mates and I, and I intend on visiting them again when I'm in Orlando.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

If you like sushi, this is the place, lot of choice and fresh from the sushi bar. Go there at lunch time, great price, great selection and always fresh and hot. Spicy crab only serve at dinner time, but it worth the extra dollars, its yummy.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The buffet is very large. The environment cleaning and the dining room slightly worn but nothing to really complain about. Decor is high quality as you would expect. The food offerings are great including hibachi and other items as well as a great selection of fruits and desserts. Like many buffets they do rotate out PREMIUM items (crab and etc) on the hour.

The only real complaint I have is the sushi. The sushi buffet is the immediate showpiece position on the buffet but was mostly lacking. The rolls were slightly odd for my taste with mostly crab and cream cheese featured. The few pieces of sashimi were good but they didn't put out many. My chief complaint was a complete lack of nigiri (just fish on rice) and I was able to get some after tipping the preparer but this should be a stock item on the buffet.

I would likely NOT go back, since I was there primarily for Sushi, if they don't add in nigiri.