“Great All You Can EAt buffet, love the sushi and spicy crab!”
Review of Crazy Buffet

Crazy Buffet
Ranked #1,023 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 30 September 2015

If you like sushi, this is the place, lot of choice and fresh from the sushi bar. Go there at lunch time, great price, great selection and always fresh and hot. Spicy crab only serve at dinner time, but it worth the extra dollars, its yummy.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The buffet is very large. The environment cleaning and the dining room slightly worn but nothing to really complain about. Decor is high quality as you would expect. The food offerings are great including hibachi and other items as well as a great selection of fruits and desserts. Like many buffets they do rotate out PREMIUM items (crab and etc) on the hour.

The only real complaint I have is the sushi. The sushi buffet is the immediate showpiece position on the buffet but was mostly lacking. The rolls were slightly odd for my taste with mostly crab and cream cheese featured. The few pieces of sashimi were good but they didn't put out many. My chief complaint was a complete lack of nigiri (just fish on rice) and I was able to get some after tipping the preparer but this should be a stock item on the buffet.

I would likely NOT go back, since I was there primarily for Sushi, if they don't add in nigiri.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

My hotel was close and I noticed this place, and went in about 3 pm to see what it was. It looked great so I went back later that evening, and I was very pleased with selection, and quality of the food, and the price was very reasonable for all you can eat. Go for lunch or dinner...you will not go away hungry. I want to go back, but I will need to take a plane trip.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This is my go-to spot for business lunches and the food is always so great! Hands down the best fried rice EVER! The lunch prices are great, it is never overly crowded and the food is always hot and fresh! You have your choice of Chinese fare, sushi or pizza as well as a great salad bar. This is the place to go if you want amazing Chinese food at a great price!!

1  Thank Carla B
Reviewed 14 April 2015

we enjoyed some of the food but green beans, scallops and several other dishes were pretty cold. tastee but not warm enough. the price was reasonable and a large variety of food items. I don't care for sushi but a good place to go if you do. the building was clean and neat. the waitress we had didn't understand any English. interesting.

2  Thank jeanne l