“Very Good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Metro West
Description: Located on Hiawassee road in Metro West. A few minutes from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Serving award winning authentic New York pizza with our spacious full service restaurant welcomes one and all to relax and enjoy "an arresting taste in every bite". We are afamily friendly, mom and pop style restaurant with a New York City based atmosphere. We have an extensive menu to include NY pizza, rolls, Italian entrees, hero sandwiches, pastas, appetizers, soups, fresh-made salads and beer/wine. We are open seven days a week serving lunch, dinner, delivery, take-out and catering.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for some good pizza, but was skeptical because of other bad experiences other places here in Orlando. To my surprise it was DELICIOUS! I had the meats pizza added fresh mozzarella and it was INCREDIBLE! I will be back when I’m in the area.

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizzeria. I agree, when I moved to Orlando from New York I tried every pizzeria that stated they were NY pie and was disappointed. So I had this crazy idea to open a pizzeria and only serve authentic New York pizza. It wasn't a easy decision choice. Haaaa. But we did it and continue to serve only the food I am proud of. It makes me smile and all the hard work worth it when customers truly enjoy our pizza!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely the best way to end our Florida trip. Julio provided excellent service the whole time with prompy and courteous service. The food was amazing and very flavorful-we ordered the calzone, homemade lasagna, and wings. And a big bonus is the create your own pizza for the little ones. Our little one enjoyed creating his own pizza and the crust was very crispy and good. Overall AMAZING experienxe and food.

2  Thank carolguillen504
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Glad you enjoyed NYPD Pizza. It is nice to hear you tried and enjoyed several of our menu items, not just our authentic NY pizza. We will let Julio know you enjoyed his service as well. Hope you visit us again soon. Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our family decided to try NYPD Pizza as it got great reviews on TripAdvisor and we were not disappointed. We sat outside on the patio for a late dinner and our server Kailey was very friendly, attentive and made us feel welcome. We started with the delicious garlic knots (a must-try) and my daughter got to make her own pizza (kids menu) and she was thrilled. My son had the 10” Hawaiian pizza and my husband and I shared a large Margherita pizza and everything was delicious. We will definitely come back on our next trip in Orlando.
Thank you Kailey and all staff for the great service and food!

1  Thank Sandygs
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for you great review and kind words. We work hard at NYPD Pizza to offer only menu items that we are proud to serve. Being an Italian New Yorker I have a certain standards I feel I must live up to. It is great when customers taste the difference between our pizza and the competition. We will let Kalley know you enjoyed her service. We are proud of our staff. Thanks for giving us a try.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Craig and crew ..thank you !!
Usually meals ordered for delivery are just ok ,this is the first time delivery from nypd...hands down one of the best meals I've had in a long time ! Meatball and pepperoni
calzone was KILLER !!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizzeria. Glad you enjoyed enjoy our service and a killer calzone. It means a lot to us when customers take the time to let us know they enjoyed of restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been going to NYPD so nice we lived in Orlando in the 2001-2006 years, and every time we come back to visit or vacation, we try to go get some knots, fried raviolis and pie! I’m my opinion, it’s the best pizza in O town. I love that they still throw their dough, and the quality and taste have remained the same after more than 10 years! Great service too!

Date of visit: March 2018
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizza and being a loyal customer for over 10 years. It is a great to know that you enjoy the quality and consistency of our pizza. Thanks.