“Great food, great service. Will return every time I visit.”
Review of Ceviche House

Ceviche House
Ranked #2,116 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 1 April 2016

My girlfriend and I had an evening flight at the airport and we were looking for a quick but good meal before getting on the flight. We were starving but only had 30 minutes to eat and get to the airport. We told the hostess this when we entered, they immediately seated us, we got suggestions for the menu, we ordered, and received the food within about 8 minutes. The ceviche was great and the hot food was also very good and clearly freshly made. Service was excellent and the fact that they were able to accommodate our extremely tight schedule while maintaining such great service is amazing. I will stop by here the next time I fly into or out of Orlando.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

We have been to many Tapas bars, including Spain, and Ceviche is excellent. There was a great Tapa selection, nice ambiance, and good drink selection.
Usually when people visit Orlando they tend to stay out near International Drive and eat at the large chains and not smaller local places. I recommend that you drive or taxi into Orlando and visit Ceviche, you will be happy you did.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Portions size where very good, flavor was good but not fresh as I expected. The seafood looked like it was frozen from a bag. The service was good. Prices are kind of high for what you get. I will eat here again if I have to but this will not be my 1st option.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Went out for dinner on my birthday. Portion sizes have definitely gotten a lot smaller, refilling off my drink consisted of the waitress dropping a can of ice tea at my table and they didn't have any of our favorite desert made or ready. Reluctant to return after the experience

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I have been to Ceviche House twice (once at each location) and I have had great experiences. Their ceviche is very fresh and delicious. Their portions are pretty large, so sharing an appetizer and entrée were enough for my boyfriend and I.

The menu is pretty big, and has a variety of seafood options, which I love. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend Ceviche House and will continue to dine here!