Open today: 9:00 am - 2:00 am
Review Highlights
Awesome time!

We had a great time ... went back for a second night. Course is neatly maintained, employees were... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
roxannac165
Carrollton, Georgia
via mobile
Good fun

Played both courses. Haunted side was slightly better if you had to choose just one course... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from USD 69.00
from USD 54.99
from USD 86.99
More Info
All reviews mini golf course haunted house city walk played both courses putt putt trivia questions score card hole courses sci fi a lot of fun mini golfs trivia game alien invasion scratch card challenging holes free game rain check
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My kids enjoyed it we did the haunted golf one pretty busy and people were skipping in line but I guess because it was on a Saturday night. They do have 10%off for FL residents!! And if you do the extra questions they give you a scratch off for discount next time and I will definitely go back to try the alien one!! Overall if your at city walk definitely give it a try my kids had a blast!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Fun hole. Just felt a bit overwhelmed with so many people in line waiting for me to finish shooting my ball.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Don't get me wrong, we had a great time. But, my family is mini golf crazy and the course is too easy. I think we all shot par. The LED lights and obstacles are super cute. The course is crowded and you have to hurry along.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Almost every time I'm in Orlando, I come to this mini-golf course (also because I go to Universal and City Walk often). There are two course, the Haunted House one and the Alien Invasion one. Both are super cute, but I seem to go the Haunted House route more than the Alien Invasion. They do offer trivia questions based off of the course, and if you answer all of the questions right, you get some scratch off tickets. I've gotten 20% off a round of golf as well as 10% any merchandise item, but I'm pretty sure there's also a free round of golf ticket in there somewhere. You are allowed to use multi coupons at a time! When my boyfriend and I go, we use a 20% off coupon per person and I also use my annual pass for an extra discount. The staff are always super friendly and both course are always clean. There are a few surprises hidden throughout each course, but no spoilers here :) Friday and Saturday nights are always super busy...to play one course, you're usually there for about 1 - 1.5 hours but to do both, you're looking at around 3 hours. If you go during the day, you can usually get through both courses pretty quickly.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Four adults and one child played on two separate nights. There are two course options -- one is spooky and one is outer-space. Play was at a fairly quick pace, with lots of people playing on the two evenings (a Thursday and a Sunday) we visited. Our 11 year old companion enjoyed both courses. Tip -- fill out the trivia cards they give you. When you turn them in, you can get coupons off your next visit, which helps if you go again. You can use one coupon per person.