“Best golf ever!”

Hollywood Drive-in Golf
Ranked #31 of 246 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Orlando's Premiere Miniature Golf Experience Come and experience Central Florida’s newest and most outrageously themed miniature golf – Hollywood Drive-In Golf at Universal CityWalk Orlando! The two all-new, state-of-the-art 18-hole courses are unlike any other miniature golf experience. Inspired by the 1950’s era, guests enter a classic drive-in theater box office area where they select either a “single-feature” (18-holes) or “double-feature” (36-holes) with a choice of two family friendly courses, “The Haunting of Ghostly Greens” and “Invaders From Planet Putt.” Based on vintage horror flicks and “little green men” science fiction films, guests putt through elaborate movie-style scenes, passing through a cemetery, under a giant spider, around an enormous alien robot, through the open mouth of a giant space worm, and into the basement lab of a towering haunted house. Cutting-edge interactive elements and special effects immerse guests further into the “double feature,” and LED neon edge-lighting allows play during the day, night, and late night.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We played both courses and had a blast! You don't get mini golf like this in england! The cooling fans placed around the course were particularly welcome on the hot day!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"great fun"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My kids enjoyed it we did the haunted golf one pretty busy and people were skipping in line but I guess because it was on a Saturday night. They do have 10%off for FL residents!! And if you do the extra questions they give you a scratch off for discount next time and I will definitely go back to try the alien one!! Overall if your at city walk definitely give it a try my kids had a blast!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Fun hole. Just felt a bit overwhelmed with so many people in line waiting for me to finish shooting my ball.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Don't get me wrong, we had a great time. But, my family is mini golf crazy and the course is too easy. I think we all shot par. The LED lights and obstacles are super cute. The course is crowded and you have to hurry along.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Almost every time I'm in Orlando, I come to this mini-golf course (also because I go to Universal and City Walk often). There are two course, the Haunted House one and the Alien Invasion one. Both are super cute, but I seem to go the Haunted House route more than the Alien Invasion. They do offer trivia questions based off of the course, and if you answer all of the questions right, you get some scratch off tickets. I've gotten 20% off a round of golf as well as 10% any merchandise item, but I'm pretty sure there's also a free round of golf ticket in there somewhere. You are allowed to use multi coupons at a time! When my boyfriend and I go, we use a 20% off coupon per person and I also use my annual pass for an extra discount. The staff are always super friendly and both course are always clean. There are a few surprises hidden throughout each course, but no spoilers here :) Friday and Saturday nights are always super busy...to play one course, you're usually there for about 1 - 1.5 hours but to do both, you're looking at around 3 hours. If you go during the day, you can usually get through both courses pretty quickly.