“Nice”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #1,839 of 4,142 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place is EVERYTHING! Coffee Smoothies when im tired, Green detox smoothies when im feeling healthy, and lots of yummy choices for food (including their kale coleslaw)!
Trust me... if you have never tried them, try them! You'll definitely be happy you did!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I received a threatening vulgar call from a woman telling me to stop calling there. I tried to ask what the heck she was talking about but she uttered an expletive and hung up. I live south of Tampa on the west coast and have never visited nor ever called there! I called the number back and asked why I received such a nasty call from her as I have never had contact in any way with the business and she asked "What do you want me to do?" I said an apology would be appropriate for their behavior and she promptly hung up on me. NEVER VISIT THIS PLACE AS THEY HAVE OTHER ISSUES THAT CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT BE SUBJECTED TO. From her tone and agitation it may not even be a safe place to go!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Tropical Smoothie is the best smoothie place in the US.
They not only have smoothies, they have healthy sandwiches and breakfast
The best one is in Jacksonville FL but all of them are good.
Great spot if you are eating clean

Reviewed 1 March 2017

It seems like every time that I have gone in there that the person behind the counter is different from the last time. I don't know why, maybe it's just high turnover but it seems to lead to inconsistent products (thickness/ amount of product). There must be an ingredient that this location uses that other Planet Smoothies do not because something there gives me stomach issues every time I have gone. I will not return to this location for that reason. I don't have the issue at other Planet Smoothie locations.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

On way to Target and stopped for a quick bite to eat. I was pleasantly surprised, didn't think I would leave this place thinking wow that was good.

We had smoothies - which were really big and good. Also I got the Chicken Chipotle flatbread that was so good! My daughter got the totally turkey - that was OK.

Glad we stopped in here - my kids asked to go back ( we didn't have a chance).