“Great Service! ”

Kings Dining & Entertainment
Reserve with OpenTable
Kings Dining & Entertainment is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 4,102 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kings Dining & Entertainment offers a memorable dining and entertaining experience unlike any other. Kings Dining & entertainment boasts a restaurant-first approach with amazing scratch dishes from its chef driven award-winning kitchen in classic retro environment. Guests can start with fan favorite appetizers such as the Buffalo Chicken Wontons & Bang Bang Calamari and move on to crisp salads, House Smoked Ribs, Fresh Salmon or Grilled Steak Tips while enjoying a premium cocktails. Guests can round out their meal with decadent desserts and craft beers. Of course, Kings Dining & Entertainment also sets itself apart with timeless social gaming. Kings Dining & Entertainment features family friendly days and a haven for adults after 10pm.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I went to kings for the first time, and our waiter was the best part of our trip. He gave us great recommendations on food and drinks, and he even continued helping us as we bowled. Highly recommend the Buffalo wontons and the zeppelin big ball. That's a 60 Oz drink...... 60!!!

I can't wait to come back. I can't remember our water's name, but he had long hair and it sounded like Kyle, but that wasn't it - _- I'll find out on my next visit!

Kirt S, Event Sales Manager at Kings Dining & Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hi Andrew! Thank you for your kind words! The waiter you are thinking of is Caio. He is one of our best, and he always makes sure his guests are having a blast! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I came to Kings with my company yesterday, and I was incredibly surprised with everything! The food was incredible. I think I had 2 trays of coconut shrimp myself. Not the typical food you think of at a bowling alley.

The staff was incredible too, and that was the real icing on the cake. My glass was never empty, and everyone was always smiling.

It’s a special place and I can’t wait to go back.

Kirt S, Event Sales Manager at Kings Dining & Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review! We had so much fun during your event, and we're glad you did too! We look forward to seeing you again and soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We are so happy we decided to try this place. Food is all made from scratch kitchen. There are so many options on the menu that there should no problem finding someone for everyone.

Our server, Jarod, did an outstanding job taking care of us throughout the night. He offered many answers and suggestions to our questions. He was friendly and is an excellent example of what a perfect server should be considered an asset to Kings.

We ended up ordering the following:

Siracha deviled eggs were excellent!

The pretzel was good and came with a mustard and cheese sauce for dipping. The cheese was yummy!

Sweet potato nachos were incredible!

Fish & Chips were very good.

Crispy chicken sandwich was said to be the best chicken sandwich ever.

The Nashville chicken was reported to be excellent as well.

The Hollywood burger was tasty. But the Kung Pao cauliflower was delicious!

The corn and bacon side was tasty but a bit on the salty side with tons of bacon!

The grilled cheese was very yummy too.

We also ordered a variety of adult beverages from beer on tap to Zeppelins and Long Island Ice Teas. All were enjoyed.

So in summary, everyone loved their food and agreed it was one of the best meals of the trip.

There are also many activities to be enjoyed here from bowling to billiards, ping pong to air hockey.

This is a great place for groups and foodies! A fabulous find!

Kirt S, Event Sales Manager at Kings Dining & Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always glad to change the common perception of "bowling alley food" with our scratch kitchen. We would be honored to see you again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We have been going to King's for a few weeks in a row for our company's bowling league. After the first day there we specifically asked for Caio to be our server every week! He is down to earth and ensures we all receive excellent service every week. Thanks Caio!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My husband and I and friends have been to Kings a handful of times over the past couple of months. We always have a fun time. The food is always great, regardless of our selection. And the server, Caio, has been an integral part of making our experience a success each time. He's always warm and welcoming and goes above and beyond to provide premier guest service. Caio is truly an asset to your team!

1  Thank mnmb0421