USD 187
USD 167
USD 296
USD 105
  • Pool
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 227
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

USD 384
USD 317
DisneyWorld.com
USD 144
USD 136
Priceline
1,353 results
All reviewsorlando airportfront desklonghorn steakhousefree dinnerfire pitbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtrestaurants within walking distancethe shuttle driverdisney cruisebedroom suitean early flightcomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenexcellent stayhome away from homeexcellent hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

And again we enjoyed a terrific long-stay at this Homewood Suites in Orlando! Luis, the General Manager, and his super team deliver all that is needed to make one's stay an excellent one. The rooms are large and comfortable and the service, courtesy, cleanliness and complimentary meals/beverages are unbeatable. Priceless are the fun, friendly, helpful and welcoming attitudes of all employees who make one feel like family! We would definitely return and would certainly recommend this hotel to all travelers...business or vacation, short stay or long stay, individuals or families alike.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sylvia R
Stanley_GSM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sylvia R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. As always it was a pleasure hosting you both and we definitely look forward to your next stay. Over your time here you've become like family to many on our team. I personally thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was greeted warmly and efficiently when I arrived. they accommodated an early arrival and hooked me up with a great room. The evening social was far beyond many I have experienced. Gloria hit it out of the park with the evening buffet. Nothing comparable that I have found in this price range. I have always been told you don't go to Florida for service. In this case I disagree.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff G
Stanley_GSM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Jeff G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that we were able to get you into a spacious suite early so you could unwind. Gloria is an awesome representation of our customer service goals and I look forward to sharing your kind words with her. We hope to host you again soon. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Phenomenonal service. Will stay here again. The most convenient aspect was the shuttle service to local restaurants and shopping venues. Didn't need to rent acar or get an uber. This hotel made the beginning of my vacation very relaxing

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear johnacitro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community. We strive to provide top notch service to pair with our spacious accommodations and convenient location and I am excited to hear you enjoyed it all. I am proud to stay we kick started an awesome vacation for you and hope to host you again in the future. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Due to snow storm Uma which dumped as much as 1 foot of snow in Indianapolis, all the flights from MCO to IND were cancelled for 03/24/2018. The next booking we could from MCO to IND was for 03/26/2018 which means we needed to stay for 2 nights in Orlando (preferably near the airport). The booking at this hotel was very easy due to HHonors app. Initially I looked for 2 Queen/double beds but since they were sold out, I could get 1 King size bed. Not a big issue since every room contained sofabed. Following is my experience with the hotel overall:

1) Checkin: It was quick and with ease. No issues at all.
2) Breakfast: It was a good variety with convenient timings. The breakfast staff was very nice and cooperative.
3) Housekeeping: We did not use one.
4) Shuttle to the airport: This is one area where felt that the hotel needed to improve. The hotel starts taking advance booking within 24 hrs of shuttle time you need to go to the airport. Accordingly, I booked EXACTLY 24 hours in advance on Sunday 03/25 at 9:30 AM for the shuttle for 4 people next morning 9:30 AM. Accordingly, we waited outside the hotel at 9:25 AM. When the shuttle came at around at 9:30 AM, I started loading the luggage in the trunk of the van but I was stopped by the operator saying that there was another party waiting for the shuttle ahead of us and they would get the priority to board the van. Seriously???? I thought the boarding into the van is decided by the sequence of the booking of the shuttle...Never mind...I waited for the other party to get into the van, then the operator came to me and told me that he then had the place for only 3 people and not 4 people. That time I lost my patience and advised him to talk to front desk rather than talking to me since he could not have achieved anything by doing this. When he sensed the trouble, he asked me if I could squeeze in the van and we traveled to the airport with my wife carrying our 11 yr old on her lap. The easiest thing would have been for the operator to ask the other party to carry their toddler on the lap. Anyway, after this trip to the airport, my family even did not bother to question me why I did not tip the operator. I would not have forgiven myself if I had tipped this kind of service.

Room Tip: It has kitchen so one can cook if they desire to

Dear Sandeep G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you a safe haven for you during the storm. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our daily breakfast and quick check in. I wanted to personally apologize to you regarding the issues you experienced with our shuttle transportation. I will be following up with our transportation department to ensure this is an isolated incident. If you'd like to discuss the situation further don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I recently stayed here with family for a trip to Sea World. The 3 children loved the living room set up and the adults had peace in the master bedroom. There was a full kitchen and small dining room also. The dishes in the dishwasher were dirty and had to be washed before we could use them. The a/c in the room didn't work too well so it was warm for our entire 2 night stay here. However, the customer service was great and they took care of us when we brought these problems to their attention. Everyone was very friendly and professional. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and the breakfast. The restaurant was convenient to several restaurants which we walked to while staying at this place, so you can take the kids and walk nearby to TGI Fridays or Longhorn Steakhouse or even IHOP. It was only a 15 minute drive to Sea World from here. This hotel is also pet friendly which is a huge bonus.

Room Tip: High floor rooms that are corner suites

Dear Andrew M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, various amenities and friendly staff. I wanted to personally apologize to you regarding your room condition as we strive to provide clean spacious suites for all guests. I have followed up with our Housekeeping department to ensure this doesn't happen to future guests. I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future to host you again in your home away from home. Safe Travels!