“Superb Place”

Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 4,157 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd.
Description: Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar serves the best authentic, fresh, and reasonably priced Mexican food featuring the simple recipes of everyday Mexican life. The corn tortillas are made by hand and cooked fresh on the comal just as they are made in kitchens throughout Mexico. Enjoy fresh guacamole prepared tableside. Order a Margarita mixed with housemade sour mix. Sample one of the 220 different Tequila's Rocco's keeps on hand (The Largest Selection in Florida). The bar is always busy and the crowd's energy level reaches a crescendo when "Rocco" himself does his now famous "TEQUILA DANCE" on top of the bar. Rocco's Tacos offers outdoor lakeside dining along beautiful Sand Lake. Come join the fun at Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There is not a word in the English or Spanish language that can properly describe how amazing this place is. We went to watch the final four and they bent over backwards to make sure we could see.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m not going to leave a long hard to read review, I’ll just leave a quick warning to others. If ridiculously loud music, uncomfortable seating, hardly any light, terrible terrible (yes that bad) service and lack lustre disappointing food is what you’re after, then this is your kind of place! If not then do yourself a favour and avoid.
A couple of quick examples, the music is so loud our waiter struggled to take our orders, he didn’t take our main course order until we’d finished our starters and he didn’t clear our starters until we’d finished our mains!
On the whole it’s a loud dump serving expensive poor quality food badly.
You have been warned

Reviewed 2 April 2018

While in Orlando for business, I met friends for dinner who are locals. They suggested Rocco's for its convenience to my hotel. Great choice, as the Mexican was creative and very good! We enjoyed some specialty Margaritas which were delish! The chips and salsa .... the telltale of how good the food will actually be, were great! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience from the food, to the service, to the atmosphere. Great choice for a fun night with old friends!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to Florida 3 times in the past 6 months. All i wanted was to go to Roccos and get fish tacos (since I missed out in Miami and Fort Lauderdale trips). I had only been to the one in Ft Lauderdale a few years back and really enjoyed the fish tacos.
Since I went by myself I sat at the bar. It took a while to get any acknowledgement from the staff (no the bar was not fully crowded). My margarita was fine (just basic house margarita). I ordered 1 grilled fish and 1 blackened fish taco. The taco sauce on the side did not go well with my fish but the fish was a little dry so it needed something. I guess my experience was so so because I was bitter I had to eat alone, I was ignored by staff, and my fish was just "ok". I'd try here again but back at the Fort Lauderdale location.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had just finished a round of golf and wanted to sit and have a few drinks with our late lunch. This place serves good Mexican food along with good drinks. The staff was nice and our food was very good. The place can get a bit noisy which can be a bit of issue. Other than that it is a good place for lunch or dinner.