“Outstanding and Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Disney Heights

Nook
Kitchen and TV view
Pool area
Pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding and Comfortable”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this location and found it to be outstanding. The mgmt service was great and the home was as advertised. We enjoyed the pool and what made it all satisfying was the close location to the parks restaurants and local shopping. Yes...we would stay again!

Erin M
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

It has taken me a while to get my review in for a couple of reasons which I will get into later in my review. First off this house was a perfect place for my family and I on our Disney vacation. It was beautiful and enough space for 5 adults and 2 children, we really could not be happier with the home and would definitely stay again should we ever decide to take another Disney trip. The home is 20 minutes from the main parks, easy in and out of the neighborhood and right close to a grocery store and a Walmart if you are like me and want to cook dinners instead of eating junk for a week while on vacation. The pool was a favorite of my children for sure and it was great for us to be able to relax in a home after walking miles and miles and being dragged through parks everyday. The cons: There were only a couple but they would not stop me from booking here again, I just now know what to expect, the hot tub only worked the first day and then would never heat up again. After speaking with the maintenance company about it a few times we just gave up getting any heat to come from it and reading other reviews before departing on our trip we realized it kind of seemed like a reoccurring thing. Not a huge deal but kind of an issue that needed to be addressed. The owner says it had been fixed several times before but sadly it did not work for us while we were there. Now my second con and a warning, please double, triple, quadruple check to make sure you have everything before leaving. We were unaware of our son getting back into the house for a split second and setting down his tablet. In fact I didn't even realize it was still at the house until I made it halfway through Georgia and received a phone call from the management company saying we had left it. Now since I was having a horrible amount of transmission trouble on my drive I couldn't just return and grab it up so I had made arrangements with them to send it back to me. I even offered to send a box with shipping already paid and they explained they would just take it out of the deposit and send it back. After 3 phone calls from them and a text from me to them with my address to send it back I was hoping to receive it. Sadly I did not and had contacted the owner of the house at that point to let him know that they did not send it back. He informed me that he hadn't heard anything about it and would talk with them and get back with me. He did and said it would be sent back though the post office and it would be all taken care of. This was on August 8, and still have not received it back yet. I am still hoping a little sliver of hope that it makes it back to me since it belonged to my autistic son, but I I'll probably never see it again. I cannot reiterate for you to check and check and check that you have everything. I wouldn't have even realized we left it at the house had they not called me personally to let me know and then no contact from them since. This will in no way make me not want to stay in their home again I will just be more careful and do about 7 checks before we leave to travel back home. Other than that you will enjoy your time at their home and love how close you are to everything around Orlando. We will definitely rent from again if we ever travel back south. I absolutely recommend to my friends to check out their home for their travels to Disney.

26 Aug 2017
We are always pleased to receive feedback and advice that can benefit future visitors. I am so glad you enjoyed the comforts of our villa. We will take you comments on board to build on the good things and develop for the better.
I am sorry that you left behind your son's tablet behind and will continue to do what I can to arrange for my management company to return it.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on your stay. We really appreciate it.
Mike M
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

House was perfect ,Will definitely stay there again if available. Close to everything very clean and comfortable in a great neighborhood.

9 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback. Really glad that you enjoyed stay and I hope to hold you to your comment of returning to stay with us again.
Best wishes
Lovey326
Kingston, ON
“Great Vacation Rental - Family of 6”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed here from Apr 23/17 - May 1/17, family of 6. Would recommend this place to anyone and would stay here again. The owner has a lovely home and is excellent to deal with.

Pros:
The Owner was very responsive to questions in advance of the booking and during the vacation period.
The Owner was very accommodating and even adjusted the cleaning schedule for us to stay an extra night.
We had plenty of space, and more to spare.
The pool and spa were a great size.
Furniture was in excellent shape and comfortable.
House was clean.
The house is beautifully decorated.
The location is great, only 15 min or so to DW etc. We could even see the MK fireworks from the hwy on our way home from dinner one night.
Kitchen was fully equipped with everything you would need appliance/utensil/pots, etc.

Cons:
We had a few kinks that were worked out, for the most part, within a timely manner.
We found the pool and spa bottom to be really rough on our toes. 4 out of 6 of us ended up wearing socks or water shoes in the pool as we got sore spots on our toes from the pool bottom.
There was an issue with pool heat the whole week. We reported it to the Owner and the Management company. The Owner did his part and contacted the MC immediately. The MC came by and said someone would be by to fix it, we never heard any more. The pool suddenly increased in heat on day 2. We emailed the MC on day 3 because the heat seemed to keep climbing and the pool was heated to a really warm bath tub temp 24hrs/day. We didn't hear anything further, and the pool continued to be really warm.
Would recommend daily (or at least every 2-3 days - testing of the pool water. With 6 people in and out with sunscreen, sweat, etc would be nice as a renter to have assurance that the pool chemical levels were on par.
There was something crazy going on with the fire alarms. They randomly chirped the day we arrived, day 2, day 4 or 5 and started chirping again on our last day.

Note: No fault of the owner, but the community centre was a waste of time. The pool and tennis courts were shut down (waiting on repairs), there were no fishing poles for fishing in the lake and we were told they didn't have bbqs. We had read elsewhere ahead of time that these things would all be available.

We would stay here again in the future. Side notes: The Publix had really good deals at their hot deli counter (fried chicken was amazing) and the Golden Corral in Clermont (approx 15-20min away) was a great price and great food.

5 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for your comments.
I will certainly talk with my Management Company about the points you make as they are always keen to see how they can improve the service.
It was a pleasure having you stay at our villa. I'm glad you had a good holiday.
Best wishes
Clive
Jared W
“Beautiful accommodating vacation home”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Very spacious, very clean, beautiful location/neighborhood - Would definitely recommend!! Owner was very kind and easily accessible!

11 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your comments which is always appreciated and encouraging.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing