1,110 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Been staying at Ramada Orlando Convention Center for 15 years. New look is so good and wonderful all over..I'm sure business people and families will enjoy there stay there...

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I don't understand why people are so pissed off with this hotel.
I stayed there for 9 days and room was ready for me when I checked-in at 10 pm, room was cleaned every single day, towels changed daily. It's not a 5-star hotel to expect anything extra.
When I spilt juice on a top sheet, it was changed without any questions. Staff was friendly and helpful. The swimming pool is not huge, but it's there, it's clean, it's deep enough for an adult to swim.
Breakfast was provided, I wouldn't say it was great, but it's a matter of taste.
I booked my trip in advance so the money I paid was worth it. If you have to pay more than a hundred per night - probably you would expect something more.
But at the end of the day, it's a 3-star hotel, nice and friendly, convenient location if you need to get to Orange Convention Centre, shuttles to Disney World and Universal are running daily. I'd definitely stay there again if I go back to Orlando.
Plenty of parking around the hotel.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My son and I stayed at this hotel a week ago, and are suffering from the experience. Once we left the lobby area (extremely small and dusty), we weren't expecting the filthy doorway entrance into the main floor of rooms. Once we entered, things, visually and sensory, got worse! The hallway was a filthy and dusty "experience", but it got worse once we entered our room. My son began to cough--not good for an asthmatic. What's unfortunately, though we only stayed on night, he is still coughing; not to mention that I, myself, have been living on hot tea, cough drops, and gargling with vinegar and salt in warm water to get rid of this strange, itch feeling in my throat. I don't have any cold symptoms, just this irritated throat--both of us, nearly a week after our visit. We had more fun outside the hotel where there is a lot to do. Location is great, but someone help us recover from the stay. I am hoping that no one had released any viral agent in that room! As I had said before, the room was horrible! It was dusty, no carpet though, over the linoleum floor that looked like it was wood, but not. I had to go to the pharmacy to buy anti-bacterial wipes and spray to help the both of us sleep peacefully that night, and then get out as quickly as possible. Also, don't order room service: the food is terrible!

4  Thank JeanetteM786