“Fast and Friendly at the Grand Floridian”
Review of Gasparilla Grill

Gasparilla Grill
Ranked #219 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

You can't go wrong at Gasparilla, they offer grab and go as well as made to order grill and sandwiches. Like all the food at the Floridian, it is fresh and flavorful.

Can't go wrong for a quick bite or a late night snack.
If you don't have the kids, grab a to-go sandwich and eat at the main hotel 2nd floor lounge. Great Cocktails, tell Sam, I sent you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to a few resorts and they all have their own “grill” which is basically just a place to get three meals a day either quick service, snacks, or al a carte if you’re paying cash for food. Nothing here stands out as bad, but a few things were better than ordinary (this is one of the deluxe resorts, it should). The sausage and peppers pizza for dinner and the burger was good. The breakfast wrap was good and mickey waffles are a tried and true staple for my kids and wife. The fries and tater tots were always crispy depending on which meal we had and the staff was always super friendly and helpful with decisions. Don’t shy away from it just because of a few bad reviews. This is definitely my favorite resort grill we have been to thus far.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have eaten here several times and always had good food and service until this past Easter Saturday. The first problem was getting to the restaurant, which is in the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World. The guard would NOT let us in, despite my explaining we wanted to see the Easter egg display and eat at Gasparilla. After parking in another location on property, taking transportation and walking over one-half mile, we finally made it. I ordered the fish sandwich and asked that it be prepared without being blackened, as I have done many, many times in the past. After 20 minutes the sandwich was brought out blackened. I took it back to the manager while the rest of my party ate. After another 20 minutes I found the manager and asked where my sandwich was. He said it had been brought out, I took him to the table and showed him that was not the case. He went into the kitchen and told me my sandwich was "lost." He gave me a refund, but offered no other guest recovery. I left without eating.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The staff was friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is a fast service however the atmosphere is still nice. The menu was small however they would make items not o the menu if possible.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I find that we prefer quick service meals when we take “quick” trips to WDW. Gasparilla Grill is our newest favorite. Specially the Mahi-mahi Reuben sandwich.