“Good place for lunch”

Ranked #487 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went here for lunch with a group of people. They had really good fish and chips, good burgers, large lunch salads, and a wide variety of draft beers. The food was very good, and we were able to get a table outside.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ate on the patio and it was very nice. The service was a little slow, which surprised me since I assumed most people needed to get back in a timely manner.
Shepherds pie was tasty but nothing great.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent pub! I had a mango beer recommended by the staff and it was so good! I also had a recommended special; bacon wrapped sausage with bbq sauce - it was amazing! And fish and chips were great too!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Nice pub with a very good selection of english ales on tap as well as many other quality tap beers. Very good english style menu. I would recommend the london broil and the fish and chips for dinner. Very good burgers as well. They have an outdoor seating but when it is nice out you can also sit inside as it is open air in good weather. Large bar area and overall just a great vibe.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere of The Pub was exactly what we needed after a hectic day trying to extend all of our “arrangements” because of our canceled flight home to Boston.

I ordered/devoured the Chicken Cranberry Pecan Salad which was very flavorful. I have a dietary restriction (gluten), so the manager came over to our table to review the menu and guide me toward the “safe” options. This is definitely not a celiac friendly restaurant, but they do serve a delicious salad (with oil and vinegar) for those who are gluten-free.

I wish I could remember exactly what was in my cocktail... Tito’s, basil and lime? Anyway, it was very refreshing and I’m looking forward to my next taste!