“mid week Mexican madness”

Senor Frog's Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog's Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Come for the food, stay for the fun.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Tuesday night dinner with my 10 and 12 year old. We were seated promptly ...the menu was extensive and the prices reasonable, we ordered nachos to start to share the portion was huge and delicious. For mains we went with steak fajitas and chicken burritos all were delicious and fresh...the portions were massive and even though the boys were sharing a dish they struggled to finish it all. the drinks were reasonable and the strawberry daquiri was divine. I thought the service was excellent. there is a real party vibe about the place with mad karokee and everyone wearing balloon hats...random quizzes and prize draws. the place was kicking for a Tuesday night...a fun night.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,527)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My friends are from out of town and they wanted to go to a place where they can have drinks and listen to music. I took them to Senor Frogs and they had a blast. The appetizers and drinks were great, the atmosphere was fun but the level of customer experience we received from our waitress Iryna was impeccable. She was upbeat, attentive , made sure we were taken care of but most of all she made sure we were having a blast! Definitely will go back, especially if people like Iryna are helping us!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Sunday night crowd was light, but the dj kept the party alive; great staff & service; karaoke, balloon hats, delicious drinks. We ate before coming here so we only ate the chips & salsa which was flavorful. &&& they have a charity drawing if you donate $ && our group won a trip to Cancun! So awesome...
(Heard someone mention Tejano nights are Wednesdays?)

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The service there was great i spent my birthday there and was treated very kindly. My server Diana celebrated my birthday with a cake a shot and confetti. My family and i had a great time and we'll definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. Our server Kristian is the greatest server of all time!!! Food was good and hot. The drinks were phenomenal. Just freaking great restaurant. The best