“Sunday funday”

Senor Frog's Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog's Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #225 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Come for the food, stay for the fun.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Sunday night crowd was light, but the dj kept the party alive; great staff & service; karaoke, balloon hats, delicious drinks. We ate before coming here so we only ate the chips & salsa which was flavorful. &&& they have a charity drawing if you donate $ && our group won a trip to Cancun! So awesome...
(Heard someone mention Tejano nights are Wednesdays?)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The service there was great i spent my birthday there and was treated very kindly. My server Diana celebrated my birthday with a cake a shot and confetti. My family and i had a great time and we'll definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. Our server Kristian is the greatest server of all time!!! Food was good and hot. The drinks were phenomenal. Just freaking great restaurant. The best

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Went for a conference party. And it was fun. And the food was quite ok. But it's all about getting people to drink huge amounts of alcohol, the faster, the better. Very nice waiters making sure you order all the time. Crazy

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The Drag Brunch on Sunday's at Senor Frog's Orlando is a not to be missed event! It was so much fun watching the show while sipping my mimosas! Tracy, one of the managers, was absolutely the best and made sure our group had the time of our lives. I will be back next time I'm in Orlando, which better be soon.