“Great service and awesome food.”

Senor Frog's Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog's Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #243 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Come for the food, stay for the fun.
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The service there was great i spent my birthday there and was treated very kindly. My server Diana celebrated my birthday with a cake a shot and confetti. My family and i had a great time and we'll definitely be back soon.

There are newer reviews for Senor Frog's Orlando

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. Our server Kristian is the greatest server of all time!!! Food was good and hot. The drinks were phenomenal. Just freaking great restaurant. The best

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Went for a conference party. And it was fun. And the food was quite ok. But it's all about getting people to drink huge amounts of alcohol, the faster, the better. Very nice waiters making sure you order all the time. Crazy

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The Drag Brunch on Sunday's at Senor Frog's Orlando is a not to be missed event! It was so much fun watching the show while sipping my mimosas! Tracy, one of the managers, was absolutely the best and made sure our group had the time of our lives. I will be back next time I'm in Orlando, which better be soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I had so much fun at Senor Frogs this Wednesday with Daniel. We were about to drink, but i didn't know it will be that much of fun. I've never seen any waiter sing and serve at the same time. Only at this place. Daniel is awesome and Senor Frogs its lovely. We're going back to England next friday. But we'll be back for more fun and hopefully be served by Daniel again!!!