USD 144
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 135
USD 105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

USD 164
USD 114
USD 235
USD 197
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

USD 133
USD 652
USD 535
Cancelon
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 611/night.

7,628 results
All reviewsfood courtthe lion kinglittle mermaidfinding nemopop centuryfamily suitemurphy bedbig blue poolnemo poolcars sectionmagic bandsdining plancast membersmain buildingmeal plannemo suiteradiator springs
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We enjoyed our stay at Art of Animation, I only wish we had more time! We could of spent an entire day just hanging around the resort. My only complaint is the noise level. Our room was on the bottom floor and faced the lake. Once we decided to call it a night (generally after 10:00) we could hear kids running up and down the walkway and hollering at one another. It only a happened a few times during our week stay. I hope when we go back we'll stay at Art of Animation again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jasmine B
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my family of 3. I have a 2.5 year old and we loved it. The buses to the park are really convinient, everything is beautifully decorated and staged (of course is Disney :) )
We were on the Little Mermaid section and even though I was shocked of how small the room was when I first saw it, it was accomodating and just about enought space for us. The rooms are really pretty and that helps ease your mind is you need a big place jeje. The pools and hotel grounds are gorgeous.

And last I want to state that, if you don’t have a mobility issue then, this resort section is NOT far away from the Nemo section, 5 minute (in toddler speed) light easy walk my 2.5 year old girl did delighted a few times a day. (I was worried since I read a lot of comments about how disconencted and far way this was, is not true, at least for us)

To wrap it up, we loved our stay and look forward to return!!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank r_cool81
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

checked in with rebeca and Jordan, both were very nice and welcoming. as an extended family we had two family suites in both lion king and finding nemo. The minute you step in the lobby area you've been transferred to a whole new world. Even us adults were more than impressed.
Finding nemo is the center of the resort adjacent to the main pool, resturant, transportation and lobby. The theme reflections isn't the best in the resort though.
Lion king honestly speaking, is neither in the center nor near other facilities, but the theme is so impressive. And it is certainly quieter.
Both cars and little mermaids are located in the extreme sides of the resort but they have their own medium size pool, parkings and laundry.
The cars theme exterior is really impressive.

The resturant is very easy to use and food is ok with lots of variety.
The resort is running many activities for kids around the main pool most of the day. And their safe guards are very professional and doing an excellent job keeping sharp eye on everyone.
Suites were very clean. (Except for the carpet which was dusty specially in the corners)I loved them. Unfortunately they are somehow tight for a family of 6.
Upon our arrival a welcome note addressed to us was already in the room signed by the manager which was very nice.
All small details were taken care of in the suite for a comfortable family stay. I wish the bathing towels will be a bit bigger though so it can fit us adults. But they. Were soft clean and new. Bathroom amenities were good.
Ive used the main guest laundry and was good and clean too.
Transportation from and to disney parks was great too.
During our check out i would like to give a specific thanks to Sam from luggage sevice who was so kind and helpful.
A magical 3 nights stay and will definitely get back :-)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Hind A
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Art of Animation is a great choice for the young and the young-at-heart alike. I have a blast just walking around and taking photos with Mater, Ursula, Rafiki… there’s just too many to list! I’m overjoyed that your family had such a fantastic stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

It’s wonderful to read that Rebeca and Jordan got your family’s stay off to a magical start, and Sam continued this outstanding service when it came time to return home. We love being able to recognize our Cast Members, and I’ll be sure to share your feedback with their leaders so that we can do just that.

We can’t wait to see you back at Pride Rock, under the Big Blue Sea, or over at Radiator Springs. I love all the choices and look forward to seeing where your family will pick!

Alana
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We just got home from our first trip to Disney World and our first stay at the Art of Animation Hotel. Honestly, I had pretty low expectations going into our stay, as we opted for a "value" hotel and because it was themed. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised throughout our stay. The hotel is clean and well-kept. They did a great job with the different themes and large character statues throughout the resort. There are several different pools, which makes it easy to swim and cool off, even if you aren't staying in the main building. The main pool is really fun with a splash pad and lots of chairs and tables to sit at. The life gaurds were super nice and also really diligent about keeping an eye on all of the little swimmers. There is a bar close to the main pool and although there's no one to bring you drinks, it's nice to have a pina colada so close. They are constantly doing different activities around the pool area for the kids throughout the day: trivia, hula-hooping contests, music and of course there is the nightly Disney movie under the stars every single night. There is one restaurant choice at the hotel which is a cafeteria type set-up. The food is okay and expensive but I will say that they have a large variety of things to choose from (at any meal) to accomodate everyone's tastes. They also seemed pretty lax on outside food and drinks so it was nice to be able to bring down a bag of our snacks to the pool.
Although we never took advantage of it, the late-night pizza delivery would be so great for those long nights when you just want to stay in the room and have a late-night snack. The shuttle service to the park was so wonderful to have and it was also amazing to be able to take advantage of the magic hours. The magic band also makes it very easy to not have to lug around any extra stuff (i.e. a wallet or a room key) and also makes it easy to make purchases at the parks and at the hotel. So, in a nutshell, the hotel isn't fancy but the kids LOVED it and we loved that we still felt like we got to stay in a nice resort with the nice resort price tag. We would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Megan P
Reviewed 3 April 2018

To be within the park and enjoy the facilities that Disney World offer you is total different then to come daily. It saving a lot of time and allowing you to spend your stay without wasted time. The service at the resort is very good as well.

Room Tip: use all the options that the packege giving you.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family