4,388 results
All reviews sea world full kitchen time share bonefish grill one bedroom suite activity center washer dryer ping pong screened in porch pools and hot tubs pool area international drive sales pitch main pool timeshare presentation parking pass parc soleil
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

During the recent hurricane I booked the stay previously prior to obviously forgetting with everything going on I didn't cancel but was still charge my room stay I tried to reach out to the resort to let them know the circumstances of which I didn't make it received around for 2 days then when I finally got in touch with someone in accounting they said there was nothing they could do about it at a time with my family needed every dime no power Hilton's taking food out my family's mouth I would never stay out of Hilton brand Hotel again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Roythel
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We humbly apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate the opportunity to communicate with you directly to further assist. Please reach out to Tatsiana Khavanskaya, our Director of Guest Services at tkhavanskaya@hgvc.com on her direct line at 407-387-7003 at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,
Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great service, great attitudes, and a fantastic stay. Wonderful pool area and don't miss the giant turtles on the back deck over the lake. Close to everything you need in Orlando, parks, food, and shopping!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just returned from a 5 day stay at this resort from 1st to 6th October. We requested a one bedroomed suite which was pleasantly furnished but requested a quiet room and was allocated a unit overlooking a road and car park. We were due to get daily maid service and this did not happen until day 3, even though we reminded the management team (Morvet) and was assured that we would get a room clean at 10.30am on day 2.
After returning late from a theme park with hot food to eat in our unit on day 2, we established that we were locked out of our unit and our keys had been disabled. After 3 different sets of keys (and the reason being that our credit card had not been processed for the daily service charge - $25 per day for 2 small bottles of water/coffee) even though this was processed upon check-in, we had a cold dinner and 90 minute wait for keys that worked. When we eventually got into our room, it had not been serviced.
Morvet assured us this would be rectified and the service charge removed and 10,000 Hilton Honour points awarded.
We also rented a movie from the resort and found out that there was no HDMI cable connecting the DVD player to the TV. This was reported but never rectified.
I have returned home to the UK to establish that I have been charged the service fee (which I have been assured by Morvet will be refunded) and no points awarded to my HH account. This was a joke from start to finish and extremely poor service from a reputable brand. If you want good service book elsewhere!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Shaun G

Thank you for you for the time and feedback. We deeply apologize for leaving you with a less than favorable overall impression of our resort. We realize every situation is unique and we would appreciate the opportunity to communicate with you directly to further assist you. If you would be kind enough to contact Tatsiana Khavanskaya, our Director of Guest Services at tkhavanskaya@hgvc.com on her direct line at 407-387-7003, she will gladly assist you. Thank you.

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice accommodations. The place was built in the 1990’s, so it can use some updating. We stay in the St. George complex and saw various construction projects underway that hindered parking especially when guest arrived back from the days events.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I am a timeshare owner in this resort staff are always very helpful, the service is good. The resort is ideally situated just off international drive giving easy access to all the Disneyparks and Universal theme parks.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family