“Good Authentic Peruvian Food”

El Inka Grill Ceviche
Ranked #936 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: WELCOME to EL INKA GRILL, Central Florida's premier Peruvian restaurant, conveniently located in Hunter's Creek, Orlando. Peruvian food is known as one of the top culinary cuisines in the world and here at EL INKA GRILL it is at it's finest! Come in and experience our welcoming atmosphere, friendly service and our authentic flavors unique only to our delicious cuisine! We offer live music on weekends. We welcome you to come and enjoy our signature, mouth-watering CEVICHES and our flavor explosive LOMO SALTADO accompanied by our famous homemade SANGRIA. Don't forget to check out our menu for our other delicious entrees! Our flavor will invite you back again and again!
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We were recommended this place to sample Peruvian dishes prior to our upcoming trip to Peru and it did not disappoint. Food was very tasty and authentic. The Lomo Saltado and Aji de Gallina were very good. The portions are on the smaller side for the prices. We wished they would have served a bit more rice. But overall we will come back to try their lunch specials. You can also place your orders to go which is nice.

There are newer reviews for El Inka Grill Ceviche

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I went with my family because I was visiting Orlando.
I had a ceviche which I enjoyed a lot because I like very acid ceviche (which is the original ceviche) and this place really delivered. It was a little too cold but I still think it was really good.
Other dishes served were pollo saltado, lomo saltado and causa de pollo. They were all good.
A little pricey IMO.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The lime juice not fresh, awful after taste with ceviche and jalea. Arroz chaufa de marisco with disappointing amount of seafood. Only good thing was our server.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We were brought to this restaurant by friends. I got Shrimp Ceviche and my husband got something with steak. We loved our food. It was delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

My daughter and I enjoyed the mixed seafood ceviche, which included white fish, octopus, shrimp and squid. The balance of acid was perfect. We loved that they served the corn nuts with the spicy dipping sauce, to peek our taste buds interest. We ordered the cold potato dish with octopus salad, but weren't crazy about it.