“Best Cheese Scones I've ever tasted”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #206 of 4,214 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Each time we venture to Florida on holiday me and my family are always keen to stop in and have a lunch at some point on our trip at the wonderful red lobster. Specifically this Red Lobster which is one of only 2 we have been too.

The food is great, but you often get too much and considering the prices that's fair but if I wanted less that's usually not an option which is a shame. The staff are friendly enough or at least the 3 or 4 times we've been here they have been. I can't say for sure that every staff member is polite but they are nice enough. Some aren't very chatty but then they don't really have to be do they? Unless you want them to.

You get an unlimited supply of cheese scones so you can keep ordering them and keep putting more into your bag for later which is good.

It's slightly overpriced in my opinion and I wouldn't class this place as 'fine-dining' although I would class it more like 'Mid-Range.'

Overall very good experience although not perfect, but near enough perfect.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The shrimp were good as usual. I tried the Tuesday special of wood fire grilled shrimp. They were delicious and healthy at the same time. The cheesy biscuits were freshly baked and wonderful to eat.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Red Lobster and were easily able to order safe food by referring to their allergy information online and notifying our server of our allergies. Food was hot, fresh and delicious. Our server Billy was very attentive. We will be back!

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Hi, KLord47. That sounds like the perfect experience! Thank you for visiting and giving our Orlando, FL Red Lobster, 5 stars. Hope to see you at one of our restaurants again soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped for a take out dinner while on a business trip. The bartender who gave me my food checked everything before I left. Asked if I needed anything else. The food was excellent. Hot. Delicious. Great place.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Hi, mam361. Thank you for visiting and giving our Lake Buena Vista Red Lobster 5 stars! We're happy to hear you were well taken care of and we'll ensure it's passed along to our team! Looking forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

For me a holiday to the USA is not complete until we eat at RL. This branch has plenty of parking and a large waiting area. Staff were friendly and efficient and we had a drink from the bar while we waited to be seated. We took advantage of a set menu - excellent value - chowder, salad, coconut shrimp and a small brownie with ice cream. Husband had Yuengling beer I had a margarita. Very enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Karen M