4,994 results
All reviews disney springs hour market extra magic hours resort fee the bus junior suite the executive lounge starbucks coffee character breakfast per day business conference parking fee lake buena vista magic kingdom self park shuttle service pool area is
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is our 3rd consecutive year booking this location. And for the 3rd year I have been over billed for parking. The only thing that the accounting clerk had to say was “Have you booked at the same time every year because there’s always a lot of confusion?” If there is a lot of confusion during this time year and apparently they are aware of this why is nothing being done. How many other customers are you
Taking money from who aren’t looking at their bills? Crooked business. There was also a truck show going on so parking was horrible for guest. The location itself is nice. It’s convenient to all the park locations which is why we like it, but next year if we come back to Florida we’ll stay at another location bc you don’t mess with my money.. Hire some temp staff During this time of you can’t handle the influx of customers. Spring break and apparently this truck show is the same time it year so you have no excuse not to be prepared.

Trip type: Travelled with family
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Denotra R

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable experience to each of our guests and I am disappointed to learn that we have fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the service challenges you encountered. I have shared your feedback with our front office leadership team so they may address and correct issues moving forward. I greatly value your loyalty and I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had read several bad reviews and was quite nervous of my stay. I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it was. Every detail of this hotel was fabulous. The hotel was spotless. The food was delicious. Perfect place to stay very relaxing. Jenn at the front desk was so sweet and helpful. Awesome Hilton experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joel C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Kmmlj,
Thank you so much for the kind words, we are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed every aspect, and with plenty of dining options at the resort, you will always find something great. We will certainly pass on your kind words to Jenn and her managers. We greatly look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Travelled with family to go to Disney parks. Does an adequate job as a base for that. The room was nothing to remember, starts to be in a somewhat urgent need for refurb. Staff friendly and helpful. A decent gym and pool. Disney Springs just across a pedestrian bridge offers plenty of dining and shopping opportunities. Overall offers good value for money.

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear TArTraveller

Thank you for taking time to provide a review of your recent stay. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our location within walking distance of Disney Springs. And thank you for acknowledging the service provided by our hard working team members. I am, however, sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your accommodations.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I rarely write bad reviews but feel that our stay was worthy of a review. We had a very mixed experience at this hotel. On the positive side the hotel is in a great location, the lobby is lovely and the staff are friendly. We stayed during Easter break week and would not stay again. My disappointment falls into two categories. First the hotel rooms are in terrible shape. They are old, they smell of mold/mildew and they are desperately in need of renovation. When I complained I was told they are renovating starting this fall. This is great for future guests but not helpful for us during our stay. For the price we paid the accommodations were subpar. My second area of disappointment is that the hotel is very understaffed for the level of occupancy. The valet parking was understaffed and it took 45 mins to get our car this morning. They did not answer the phone to call ahead to get our car and their voicemail was full. We waited 10 minutes just to get them to take our ticket once we got downstairs. For over $25/day this level of service is unacceptable. The hotel knows their occupancy level so they should staff for it. We had a similar experience in general store. Hilton honors members get vouchers for free waters and coffees. They had 3 people working in the store and the line to checkout was 30 minutes long. The second night of our stay housekeeping didn’t come to clean our room until close to 6pm and when we asked them to come back in a few minutes as we were headed to dinner they told us they were finished for the day and couldn’t come back. Until this hotel is renovated I would recommend choosing another option.

2  Thank DFinnCincinnati

Dear DFinnCincinnati

Thank you so much for taking time to provide a review of your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great location just steps from Disney Springs, and thank you for acknowledging our friendly, hard working team members. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and deliver an outstanding guest experience. I am disappointed that we did not achieve this goal across all aspects of your stay. I appreciate your feedback and have already shared your comments with our valet and housekeeping management teams so they may address service opportunities for future improvement. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Fabulous hotel ideally situated for Disney Springs. Short walk over a footbridge. Heated pool, games room, gift shop and 24 hour mini market. An Italian restaurant and Benihana’s restaurant. Beds very comfy, nice bathrooms with two sinks, shower, bathrobes provided. Excellent housekeeping. Clean towels each day and bedding changed every three days. Had a patio room adjacent to the pool. Was lovely. Only downside was the mosquitoes but no fault of the hotel! There is also a jacuzzi and spa pool. Stayed at Easter so music during the day and a giant water slide for the kids. Free transportation to Disney parks every 30 minutes. Breakfast was good, lots of choice. Fresh omelettes etc on request. Fantastic place!

Room tip: Patio rooms on ground floor.
Date of stay: March 2018
4  Thank Hazel D

Hazel D,
Thank you so very much for such a great review. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us! The location is superb, and especially with where your room was, it is so easy to walk over to Disney Springs. The patio rooms are probably the best hidden gem at the property, overlooking the lawns with hammocks. We will certainly let our operations team know about the mosquitoes, thank you for letting us know! We hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter and look forward to seeing you soon!