“Charming villa in excellent location”
other travellers have booked this property
No rear neighbours to disturb your privacy
The perfect spot for an al-fresco meal Welcome to 'Sandpipers'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
No rear neighbours to disturb your privacy
The perfect spot for an al-fresco meal
Welcome to 'Sandpipers'
Huge 15 x 30ft swimming pool
Cool spacious interior
Family room entertainment
Casual dining overlooking the pool
Cooking is a pleasure in the well-equipped kitchen
Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite tops
Living room with games area
Gathering area
Full size slate bed pool table
King bedroom 1
King bedroom 1 bathroom
King bedroom 2
King bedroom 3
Single and double beds
Twin bedroom
One of the en-suite bathrooms
Powder room
Relax in the pool, on the deck, or in the shade of the lanai
2-person hammock
You can relax in the bubbling spa
The west and south-facing pool area catches the sun all day long
After a long busy day... it doesn't get much better than this!
The end of a perfect day...........
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pepster74
Lincolnshire
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Sandpipers for two weeks from the 28th December.

First issue we had was the incorrect zip code on the instructions which sent us to completely the wrong area, not what you want after a long flight.

The villa itself is in a handy location 12 miles from Disney and near to supermarkets and eateries.

We did feel that the villa was in need of freshening up (or a good clean) in places where it was a quite dirty. The beach/pool towels have definitely seen better days and were not what you would expect from an upscale property.

We were quite warm upstairs at night time but not sure if this was because the air cooling wasn't as good upstairs or we hadn't turned it down low enough for us to be comfortable, there was a sign saying not to turn the temperature down more than 74deg (apparently between 74-78 Deg is more than comfortable!) as it causes the unit to freeze which would result in a call out from an engineer the cost of which would come out of our deposit. There were quite a few 'notes' in the villa & folder advising not to do this and to do that which personally I didn't like but I guess some people need these things!

The internet speed was quite slow at the villa, there were only four of us staying but we still had difficulty at times, but if that is the best available for the area there isn't much that can be done.

I would've expected there to a cleaning kit of sorts in the villa, there wasn't even any Surface cleaner or glass cleaner and there were glass coffee tables and a glass dining table, no Hoover just a dustpan & bush, not great for two weeks but again that might just be me!

Overall the villa was fine, I think Upscale is probably pushing it a bit. The gated community was nice and peaceful but yes a bit of a pain getting in all the time queuing up and having to give your name etc and wait to be granted entry. There was a nice play park with a swimming pool at the top of the road.

Hello Zoe
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Sandpipers. I’m glad you found the villa to be a good location and appreciated the peaceful neighbourhood.
I am obviously very disappointed to read your negative feedback, but this is very valuable information and helps me to ensure that our future guests will have a positive experience.
I was very sorry to hear that you had difficulty finding the villa. As you say, definitely not what you need after an early start and a long flight. 34711 is the correct zip code and is what every guest is given and we have never had anyone go wrong before. In addition I provided very clear written driving directions, so you should not have had a problem.
Regarding the cleanliness of the villa, beach towels etc. I was staying in Florida at my other villa after you left, so was able to go up there to check the place out personally. I too noted that there were some areas that could have been cleaner, and in fact threw all the beach towels out, and purchased new ones. Obviously I had words with our management company, because this is exactly the sort of thing that they should be keeping on top of. (normally they are very good so I’m not sure what went wrong on this occasion). I found the vacuum cleaner in one of the upstairs bedroom closets, not in the utility closet, which is presumably why you thought there was not one there.
I do say to always contact the management company if you have any issues whatsoever in the villa, as they are on the spot and should be able to quickly rectify things.
Regarding the internet speed at the villa – I do subscribe to the highest speed internet that is available.
Finally, I can understand your frustration regarding the wait times to get into the gated community, unfortunately this is one of the down sides of having good security in this day and age, in some ways no different to having to queue up in airports to be checked over.
Once again Zoe, thank you again for providing me with such useful feedback, and I hope my comments above have addressed the points you raised.
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The pool area
Liked least: No AC working upstairs and lousy Wifi
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Aug 2016
Hello Dag, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you liked the villa and the location.
I am of course very sorry that some aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations, but I am upset that you describe me as being rude, and also rather bewildered at your negativity. I have reviewed my emails to you in response to the issues you raised during your stay, and in each one I can see nothing I said that could possibly be considered rude. All I did was to give you the facts, which I will repeat below.
I advised you that I subscribe to the highest speed internet service that is available to me. According to several experts I have spoken to, wifi speeds will slow down if numerous devices are connected at the same time, especially if some of them are engaged in high data usage activities.
Regarding the air conditioning, our management company called out a technician to check the system, and he confirmed that it was in perfect working order. He did however observe that during his visit you had the patio doors open. As mentioned in the information sent you before your arrival, and as I reminded you in a reply to one of your emails, the air conditioning system at the villa is designed to shut down if any doors are left open, and will re-start once these are closed. You will appreciate that letting hot air from outside into the house is not a good idea, as hot air rises and will of course make the upstairs warmer than it should be.
You did not mention previously that on occasions you had problems accessing the gated community and I am sorry to hear that. Security can sometimes cause complications in our everyday lives, but it is an unfortunate necessity of the times we live in, and I am sure you felt safer renting a home in a community where access is monitored, rather than on a non-gated community where people can come and go as they please.
Finally, if you take a look at other reviews of my villa on this site, and also on VRBO and Owners Direct, you will see they are all very complimentary, as is verified by the number of repeat bookings I receive.
Once again Dag, thank you for your complimentary remarks about the villa and its location, and I trust the above has answered the points raised in your review of the property.
Carlton in Lindrick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Liked best: The spa bath
Liked least: The slow WiFi
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Jan 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Sandpipers, and I'm so glad you enjoyed the location and facilities at the villa. What a shame you didn't have the opportunity to use the pool very much! I'm also very pleased to hear that our management company dealt with your minor issues very promptly.
Stratford-upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The amount of space.
Liked least: Temperature very warm upstairs.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Jan 2017
Hello, thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review of your recent stay at Sandpipers. I'm so pleased you enjoyed all the space and facilities at the villa. You would be most welcome back any time!
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing after a hard day around the parks in the hot tub
Travelling group: With Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
23 Jan 2017
Hi Richard, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Sandpipers. You would be most welcome back any time. All the best, Amanda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing