“Extra Special Birthday!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 4,101 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Sand Lake Road
Description: Fleming's Orlando, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in between Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Disney World, near Windermere and Oak Ridge.
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

It was my husbands Birthday and Flemming’s made it extra special for him! Thank you Derick for making our evening so special we enjoyed our dinner. The Filet, crab cake and Mac and cheese was delicious, compliments to the chef! The wine was perfect thank you for the recommendation. We enjoyed and will return. The Vidler’s

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Met friends from Texas and Pennsylvania for happy hour at Fleming's. We started off with some cocktails and wine and after an hour or two of conversation the 6 of us decided to order from their food happy hour menu. All six of us ordered their prime burger. Good burgers, however fries were served limp and cold. We were all very hungry so we enjoyed what was presented. Fleming's is always one of our picks and we will definitely continue to patronize this location.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

In my humble opinion, a couple notches higher than Ruth’s Chris! The BEST bone in Rib Eye, great salads & wedges.
Excellent wine selection and PROFESSIONAL, friendly & courteous staff! Not cheap, but worth the value!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Our last visit 6 months ago was excellent,,we again traveled to Fl and were a party of 8..Impossible but the food was even better than my last review....Some had the fillet and lobster tail special,,others various cuts of steak,,I had a dry aged rib eye...I usually get the aged NY Strip,,the waiter suggested the rib eye and I can easily say it was the best I've ever had...EVERYONE at our table had their meat cooked perfectly...The service was tops and the manager even recognized a couple at our table celebrating their anniversary with champagne for all.....I live in NJ and cannot say the Fleming in NJ is as good,,My favorite is Orlando...cant wait to return,,good job Flemings..

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Went there to do their special menu as part of the Orlando Dining Experience! Chose no to go with the special menu, instead elected the Filet and Lobster tail! It was just delicious!! The meat was tender and nearly melted in your mouth while the lobster tail was ample and well prepared! Seasoning was there but simply complimented a superbly prepared meal. Added a baked potato and a pre-dinner martini that was also spot-on! The location is class, elegance along with the concomitant prices! Not a place for the budget minded but if you're out---especially with a special friend---go there! You'll be glad you did!!