“Wonderful penthouse”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

620aoifet
Dublin, Ireland
“Wonderful penthouse”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Orlando at this penthouse. There was plenty of space (including nice outdoor seating on the balcony). It was very clean and had everything you could possibly need. Communication between the owner and management was great and easy access information provided. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Orlando.

Your age range 35-49
26 Nov 2017
Thank you for staying with us and so glad to know you and your family had enjoyed your stay. Do come and visit us again should you return to Orlando. Best wishes for 2018
Samuel Lee
Paulo C
Sao Paulo, SP
“Really fantastic option in Orlando”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

really a fantastic option if you will stay in Orlando. Perfect location, completed equipped, super comfort. you will love it. I stay for 11 days and it was perfect.

9 Nov 2017
We are so glad you and your family had enjoyed your stay in our lakeside penthouse in Vista Cay. We sincerely hope that you will return to visit again in the future.
Best wishes, Sam and Donna
Noel W
Sydney
“Spacious and so very convenient”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Group of work colleagues stayed for the week of the Microsoft Ignite conference which was being held at the Orange County Convention Center. The Vista Cays location worked out brilliantly...shuttle bus every morning and evening to /from the convention center.
The penthouse itself is wonderfully spacious and quite well appointed.
Did not getcto enjoy the resort clubhouse and pool but both looked great. Would highly recommend this accomkodation option compared to staying in a hotel.

14 Oct 2017
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.So glad you and your colleagues had enjoyed your stay. Do come and visit us again should you return to Orlando for another convention or for leisure. Best wishes in the mean time,
Samuel Lee
capo11201...
New York City, New York
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My stay at the Vista Cay was simply fabulous . I cannot speak for other units at the Vista Cay and there are many , but this particular unit has every single amenitie a home should be equipped with right down to paper towel and laundry detergent. This penthouse is in immaculant condition and the grounds surrounding the Vista Cay are in immaculant condition as well . Before my trip I was so busy with work I forgot to email the cozy casas management that maintains the property. I was supposed to do this a week before my arrival to get instructions in regards to access code to the security gates of property & code to lock box to retrieve key to penthouse . I remembered the the day before my trip which was on a Saturday & the management office was closed . One simple email to Sam and all was taken care of . I even forgot a few valuable items in the penthouse rushing to the airport on my departure date & one email to Sam & my items were shipped to my home . There isn't enough space to continue to compliment my stay at this penthouse , simply put , 5 stars !

4 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to send us your Review. We are so glad you and your family had enjoyed your stay in our penthouse. We absolutely try our utmost to make sure each guest is well taken care of.
Do come and visit us again when you return to Orlando!
Best regards,
Sam
barba m
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment with beautiful views”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family have stayed at this complex before and have always opted for a top floor Vista Cay view so when I saw pictures of this apartment I knew it was for us.

Upon arrival after a long flight we located the key, very conveniently located outside front door, and entered. The apartment was beautiful, well cleaned and extremely welcoming. We did not feel like we were visitors in someone else's place.

The views, as always, were lovely and being there on the 4th July meant we had fantastic views of fireworks over Orlando.

The apartment is well equipped and it was a blessing that we could do our laundry whilst there.

The apartment, I think would benefit from mirrors in the bedrooms (although there are mirrors elsewhere in the apartment) and the wifi was slow sometimes. Nevertheless, I could not give anything other than a top rate for this apartment and I would love to stay again. Sam, I need the snail in the kitchen in my life, it is fab!

Would highly recommend.

9 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to send us your Review. We are indeed happy to note you had enjoyed your stay. (You noticed my snail! No one has ever noticed it before....) Do come and visit us again when you return to Orlando. Best wishes in the mean time.
Sam
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing