USD 95
USD 112
Radisson
USD 98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 85
USD 134
USD 111
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 124
USD 318
USD 186
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 267/night.

USD 102
HolidayInn.com
USD 320
  • Restaurant
7,522 results
All reviewssavannah viewjambo houseanimal kingdomkidani villagesavannah roomnight vision gogglesafrican themewatching the animalssavanna view roomboma restaurantthe buszebra trailafrican animalslove animalsbunk bedsbooked a standard roomthe quick service restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The service was subpar, the room was dirty.
Not because of the current service but because of years of neglect .
I normally stay on Universal properties but decided to stay here for my son.
The animals were great for a minute but thrill wore off fast.
I paid 750 per night for a dirty room with no tickets to park .
This was all for my son who has autism...
Needless to say Disney is not even close to Autism friendly .
I could get a 12 check out because the “timeshare rooms” are bigger.
Never again
I gave it my best shot AGAIN with Disney and Disney properties
I’m sticking to Universal

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Kristen R
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Whether it’s time in our Theme Parks or staying in our Resorts, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. I’m truly sorry this wasn’t your experience, and I apologize for any disappointment with your room. We strive to provide exceptional accommodations, and we would urge you to speak with the Front Desk if you ever feel you’ve received anything less than this. We are honored that our Guests choose to spend their hard-earned money to visit us, and we want to make sure their enjoying every aspect of their time with us. It’s disheartening that you’ve left Disney feeling disappointed on two occasions now, and I hope one day we’ll be able to win back your trust.

Alana
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful resort hotel. We loved being able to watch the animals from our room and from the corner outside staircase. The “safari keepers” were friendly and always willing to answer questions. Check in was quick and easy as we were able to do everything online. Our room was very clean, comfortable, and well stocked with supplies. This is a terrific place to stay with kids. It offers some quiet time away from the crowds and the parks by just enjoying the peacefulness of watching the animals.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cnew175
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I normally would rate Animal Kingdom Lodge Excellent. This was the first time I knocked it down a peg. We are DVC members here and love staying at Jambo House. We were able to check in online, and were able to directly use our magic bands to enter the room. Everything seemed perfect. We put our carry on luggage in the room, changed and went to the pool for a bit. After swimming, we showered, changed, and headed to Disney Springs for diner. Our luggage arrived and we were ready to shower again, and get ready for bed. My daughter noticed some marking on the bed linens. Upon closer inspection, there were blood stains on the linens. We called the front desk, and they said will put in a request, and someone will come contact us soon. They "claimed" to make a note of it. I opened the pull out sofa, and to my surprise, there were crumbs all over the linens. I called back, and stated, now there are crumbs all over the sofa pull out. The second attendant apologized, said they put in a "note" and assured my kids they would get hotel credits. House keeping came up and they took care of the sheets. The manager of house keeping called to make sure and also said they would note the accounts.
Next day, after breakfast, I walked to the front desk because my daughter and son asked about the credits. The front desk said they have no notes on our issue, but "claimed" they would also take care of this. We go back to our room, and 5 minutes later, someone knocked and said, "You requested linen change?"
At that point, I called the front desk and spoke to a manager. I spoke to Megan and explained to her everything that transpired. At this point, she apologized, provided 200 in credit to our room, and multiple fast passes for each day at the park. At this point, I felt that it was fair, however, I still had a bit of trouble sleeping each night.
We truly love Disney, and the survey the provided, I made mention of everything that transpired.

Room Tip: Check your bed linens
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Reggie M
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your arrival experience at Jambo House. We take pride in providing each and every Guest with a clean place to get a good night’s rest and it’s dismaying to learn after multiple attempts to have items addressed, they were still not handled as assured. We absolutely never want anything to go wrong, but unfortunately sometimes things get overlooked. When this happens, our Cast Members are expected to jump to action and assist in any way possible, and I’m sorry this didn’t happen in a timely manner.

I’m glad to see that Megan was able to be a ray of sunshine and add the magic back into your arrival. I’ll be sure to tell her Leaders how she went above and beyond to turn everything around for you.

As a DVC member and Disney lover, we look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you home, wherever you choose to stay.

Brittany
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My children loved this hotel. We loved it just as much as they did. We had an amazing view of the animals. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The beds were super comfy. We got a good package deal in November. I would return in a heart beat

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the view
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank simonlebel

Disney Warning!!
The valet at Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge is not part of Disney so when they steal $500.00 from your car Disney is not responsible and the third party vendor is also not responsible because it says on your ticket not to leave anything of value in your car. The manager at the valet desk which is in the Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge building but apparently not part of Disney assured me that they would take care of it and they had the names of everyone that parked my car. He failed to mention that once I have checked and left that there is nothing they could do, that was a little surprise I found out today after finally getting through to a live person. So no matter how many tired kids you have if you can't gather all your valuables up and take them with you DO NOT VALET PARK at Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family