“Great place to stay”
Ground View of Lanai
Ground View of Condo
It Doesn't Get Any Better Than THis
Lake Cay On A Beautiful Afternoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Graham Y
Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We booked the condo for two weeks and enjoyed every moment. Although only two of us the condo was so spacious and could easily accommodate 6-8 people.
When booking, Bill was very helpful and his description of the place was very accurate.
The beds were extremely comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped, not that we done very much cooking! The master on suite had a great shower and the balcony looked over the lake and the swimming pool. Up on the 3rd floor we had great views of the fireworks.
The complex was also very secure, with security gates with keypad entry.
Spent some time around the pool, which was well maintained, and plenty of sun beds. Not much going on in the evening, but if you are like us we went out every evening to local restaurants, which there are many. The location is very central with every attraction just a few minutes drive. The is a local supermarket just a couple of minutes walk.
Only negative I can say about the condo is that the seating in the lounge area is coming to the end of its life and could do with replacing at some time.
We had a excellent time and thank Bill for letting us hire his wonderful condo.
Yes we would certainly go back to the same place

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
10 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your review Graham and I am glad the unit met your needs and you enjoyed the abundant space. Vista Cay is a great resort. Thank you for the feedback on the lounge furniture as I depend on my guests to keep the place comfortable. I will be down in July and check out everything and update as needed. Thanks again.

markjacqu...
Ballymena, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Holiday!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This property is absolutely stunning!! - sooo spacious, beautiful and with the most perfect view over lake and pool. We have 3 kids aged 7, 11 & 20. Could easily fit more. Amenities, facilities, property onsite management, everything was top notch, helpful and smooth.
I can't recommend it highly enough and we would definitely stay again if we ever return to Orlando!!

Travelling group: Young Children
Sarah M
Newport, United Kingdom
“So convenient - relaxing”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We always stay in a villa in Kissimmee, but got a little tired of the extra time on the journey to the attractions, so decided to stay closer to I Drive. We were a bit concerned about it being too busy, but we couldn't have been more wrong. The condo is actually on Universal Blvd, which runs parallel to I Drive, Universal Blvd is upmarket, tasteful and very relaxing with the added bonus to only being 7 mins drive from door to being parked in Seaworld! The condo was beautiful, loads of space with a great balcony (with padded, comfortable sofas and chairs), to relax on a take in the view. Vista Cay and Bill's condo is very clean, well kept and the location on the lake is stunning. You can also walk to Publix, NYPD Pizza, Chinese take away, Dunkin Doughnuts and a frozen yoghurt cafe. Pool area wonderful. If you love the space of a villa, but wish to be closer to the action, this is the place for you. Thank you Bill, didn't want to come home.

Travelling group: Teenagers
12 Apr 2015
Thank you for your kind review Sarah. It is much appreciated. I am glad the condo met your needs and that you were totally satisfied. I tried calling to touch base a couple of times, but you and your party were always on the go. Well, that is what vacation is all about enjoying and spending time with your family. Thanks again and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

21Ellen19...
Antwerp, Belgium
“Majestic, luxury and a great view!”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We arrived at Vista Cay having seen the photos online. The clubhouse is great, it looks really elegant. The man who helped us was great, very helpfull and we got all the information we needed. After a few minutes we could go on to the condo. The building has lots of closeby parking space. Vista Cay really is a clean, nice and calm park. If you are looking for action in the day but like to unwind in a calm environment, it's so great! The pool is open until 10pm i think, there is a gameroom, poolbar and a great lake where you can run or walk around. There is enough to do for kids but you don't have to cope with noisy people or drunk people around your room which for us made it the perfect location. The pool is really close to the condo, just a few steps, so is the clubhouse and gameroom. Then the condo, we loved it! When you walk in it's just majestic! Coming from Europe the big doors, high ceilings and big rooms really made a big impression. We were really smiling from to ear to ear when we saw the rooms. When you enter there is a tiled portion with a "workroom" on the left and a big two sided kitchen on the right. The fridge is big and dispenses ice and water. In the kitchen there is a storage closet. Next to that you have the "Laundry room". Then you have a big living room with more than enough space to sit everybody and the greatest covered terrace and view you can wish for. I loved it, till the last minute we stayed here i stood on the terrace to soak up the view and enjoy the weather. The master bedroom is made for a king and queen. The bed is really big, but the bathroom... you could have parties in there! With a toilet, closed shower, bath and double sinks and all the room in between. The master bedroom is on the opposite side of the guest rooms. So no problem with going to sleep at other times. My sister and her husband and my niece had the guest rooms. They were great too, my niece had more than enough space. My sister and brother in law had a big bedroom too with a large bed also. Their bathroom was smaller, just a bath and a single sink, but still better than good hotel standard. Every bedroom had a large TV, the living room TV is really big! The room where my niece slept had bars on the window which was great and every window has a cover to keep the musquitoes out. Everything you need and want on holiday is here! I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay with family or friends which offers privacy and enough room and comfort for everyone and are looking for a place close to the parks but not in the busy region of Orlando. With just a few minutes drive you are on International Drive, there is a Publix really closeby, a Walgreens on the park. There is an Outback closeby where you can order online and pick up, Pizza Hut delivers right to your doorstep! It just was a great and magical holiday with everything we wanted and a big part of having a great holiday is the accomodation, this is just a perfect choice! The owner contacted us during our stay and was really interested in what we thought or what could be improved. I loved that! It shows how dedicated he is in keeping his renters happy. We will come back if we get the chance!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large doors, large bathroom, large comfortable beds, big TV's everywhere, large rooms, the tropical feel of the property, the covered terrace and view! Everything!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Dec 2014
Thank you for your review Ellen. I am so glad you enjoyed the unit and it met your needs. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone. My guests are my eyes on the ground and I aim to please. Thank you for booking with me and I hope to host you again in the future.

New Jersey
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
6 Feb 2014
Thank you so much much for your review Karen. It is greatly appreciated. My goal is the total satisfaction of my clients. I am glad the unit met all of your needs and you felt comfortable throughout your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you and your family again in the future.

Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing